Stop Websites From Recognizing You
2015-02-07, 12:15 AM,
Hello guys,

I'll try to get straight to the point. You want to create accounts on YouTube. A LOT. And use them. Let's say, you have modem that you can reset so your external IP adress changes. Also, you delete your browser history, use CCleaner restart, whatever...
How come they still know it's you? What info/id do they store in their database and how can you prevent them from doing so?

If you can't prevent them, are you able to change certain information on your computer/modem/both in order to not be recognized again?

If that's also not possible, do you have some ideas on how to get a fresh IP+ fresh hardware ( or whatever it is they're tracing) live every 20 minutes or so?

Also, buying accounts is not a solution. Since using them with my PC would "infect" them and it's just a matter of hours till the accounts get deleted.

I hope it's not too confusing Smile
Thank you.
2015-02-07, 12:18 AM,
You should research about the keyword "fingerprinting".

And the master of fingerprinting is Google with spy tools like Google Chrome, the Google Toolbar, Google Analytics and - of course - Android.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-07, 12:31 AM,
Well dont think too much there is no total proof think of mac address it is like a permanent address.
2015-02-07, 12:34 AM,
Buddy Stop softwares or apps which uses internet before making an acc and clear everything with ccleaner everytime befoer u make an acc.

Use an old version of firefox like 26.0
2015-02-07, 12:42 AM,
(2015-02-07, 12:31 AM)neverstop Wrote: Well dont think too much there is no total proof think of mac address it is like a permanent address.

The MAC address is the only address that can't be requested by JavaScript or Flash, because both runs in a special "sandbox" of the browser.

But other details like screen size, browser window size, number of colors, details about installed fonts, browser plugins etc. can be requested and combined.

2015-02-07, 12:48 AM,
(2015-02-07, 12:42 AM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 12:31 AM)neverstop Wrote: Well dont think too much there is no total proof think of mac address it is like a permanent address.

The MAC address is the only address that can't be requested by JavaScript or Flash, because both runs in a special "sandbox" of the browser.

But other details like screen size, browser window size, number of colors, details about installed fonts, browser plugins etc. can be requested and combined.

Basically what I was trying to say is there is always some ways to track just like we find a way to break them. Giving out just an example.
2015-02-07, 01:15 AM,
There's a website where you can test how unique your identity/your browser is actually:

https://panopticlick.eff.org/

(This website is many years old and free of malware.)

For my unsafe configuration (Firefox 35.0.1 with nearly no protection) the result is:

Quote:Within our dataset of several million visitors, only one in 2,502,963 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

2015-02-07, 01:48 PM,
One thing I can think of is Google Chrome and many other Google Tools that we are so acquainted with.

I know this sounds odd but when you are uploading multiple videos and trying to game YouTube or Google, use Internet Explorer, lol. :)
2015-02-07, 02:26 PM,
You can never beat google if your method is mass uploading. You will always lose.
2015-02-07, 02:33 PM,
Hello OP,

One advice for you mate: You never ever use Google apps on your computer.

I advise you to uninstall Crome and other apps that relates to Google from your computer.

This way you are going to give yourself some spaces and do your work!

I have done this many months ago and everything is fine for me!

Good luck mate!

Money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 851 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to stop getting banned from FB?? vincenzot_t 8 236 2017-09-06, 02:47 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 218 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  Please review my mp3 websites rinaldohack 10 465 2017-04-24, 06:23 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  NEED SUGGESTIONS ON HOSTING WEBSITES, AND HQ VIEWS SELLERS. HAkorehdeh 6 332 2017-04-13, 03:52 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top