Stop Trying to Lead
2014-01-12, 05:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-12, 05:59 AM by Silverdot.)
[Image: 1555527_10152142124672863_1917358980_n.jpg]

I've seen a lot of mentoring threads both here and on other forums. Sometimes I think about signing up under someones referral link until I do my research. People who are barely making a profit in PPD/CPA are recruiting people to do the same. It makes me sick that people try to profit off newbies.

I've yet to see anyone offer information or methods that aren't publicly available here in this forum or others. Maybe they just want to take advantage of users who don't want to put in the time and work to learn on their own.

To everyone out there looking for a mentor or that magic golden egg let me break the news for you...it doesn't exist. You will have to put in the effort and research things on your own. The search button is your best friend.

For example, I can tell you just about any method. Give you links and advice on all kinds of stuff. There isn't much in my 10 years of IM that I haven't seen or tried. Why don't I make a mentoring program or try to profit off this information you say? Because I haven't profited a dime off it. Not to say I haven't made money, but I've spent WAY more then I've made.

Let me suggest a new method, a new way of thinking. Mentors get paid off of what I profit! For example I get $100 a week (random number) I pay you a percentage off of that. That would make the person mentoring me take a proactive interest in my success. You would see the Pareto Principle in action! I would gladly pay someone half of what I made every week for help and I'm sure others would too. I realize however, that no one is going to do the work for me.

The current affiliate system relies on the number of affiliates instead of the success of individual affiliates. It makes "mentors" recruit mass amounts of users making pennies a day instead of making a small number of people truly successful.

Of course there would be dishonest people as with anything. Not reporting how much they actually made, not sending payments, not completing assigned tasks etc. In the teacher student relationship there has to be a certain amount of trust. Using PPD platforms in the current affiliate system forces affiliates to pay the person they signed up under. These problems would be negated by an upfront cost to be mentored or some other creative solution.

My point being stop offering empty promises, and affiliates do your research before you waste your time and just end up making someone else money.

/end of rant.
Latest Thanks - View all

kinaks(2014-01-12 08:52 AM) Shiina(2014-01-12 08:36 AM) editify(2014-01-12 08:31 AM) FederalBureau(2014-01-12 08:22 AM) ReFinig(2014-01-12 06:46 AM) balkor(2014-01-12 05:58 AM) 
2014-01-12, 06:03 AM,
Very well said. I tested some guy and he was trying to mentor me. I personally do have a mentor program. The knowledge that some of these mentors have is so LQ. When I first started off my mentor was barley making $5 a day and I surpassed him $200 a day he was just leeching off me. (The adnooka days)

Rule of thumb you should only accept mentorship from those who make atleast $50 a day.

LETS GO SEAHAWKS!
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 06:13 AM) 
2014-01-12, 06:10 AM,
Yea it's really sad, how everyone hops on the train of mentoring people for free refs.

I've always given my whole attention on my personal projects when I had the time to (but my time was limited over the last weeks and people went all mad..)
and even now I still do the best I can, I've setup a new way how I can communicate with students efficiently without making them feel ignored.

A mentor should have some qualities:

1. Should be able to earn at laest 50-100$/day and have a good ammount of overall earnings. It should be someone who rly knows how it works

2. Should provide time for anyone and should go individually. Biggest problem is that many people just throw out their ebooks (or not even THEIR ebooks)
and this way does not work. What I did was recording video lessons for refs so they could watch me doing cpa related actions and learn by that

But yea, it's not hard to see that 90% try to find the most easy way of getting referral earnings for the most small effort they can take.
Maybe there should be a limitation on all these ref threads, but at laest there should be a warning on this topic in general as a sticky.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 06:14 AM) 

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2014-01-12, 06:13 AM,
Its true, I gave it a try but no succes!
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 06:31 AM) 
2014-01-12, 06:18 AM,
(2014-01-12, 06:10 AM)Draguny Wrote: 2. Should provide time for anyone and should go individually. Biggest problem is that many people just throw out their ebooks (or not even THEIR ebooks) and this way does not work. What I did was recording video lessons for refs so they could watch me doing cpa related actions and learn by that
[/b]

But yea, it's not hard to see that 90% try to find the most easy way of getting referral earnings for the most small effort they can take.
Maybe there should be a limitation on all these ref threads, but at laest there should be a warning on this topic in general as a sticky.

I thought of doing a video lessons course like John Chow.com does. He provides step by step information on how to get everything set up and walks you through the process of building a blog. The problem with IM is that there are just so many programs and methods that it would be impossible to cover it all. Even if you just stuck to one method and tried to explain it.

IM is a world of constant change and learning. Updating ebooks and videos would take more time than trying to help and teach students. It needs to be a very controlled and personally accountable environment. It is indeed sad that another process doesn't exist, but I think it's a form of social Darwinism or stratification. The people who are lazy and weak will eventually fade out anyways.
Latest Thanks - View all

Shiina(2014-01-12 08:42 AM) 
2014-01-12, 06:29 AM,
(2014-01-12, 06:03 AM)illuminati Wrote: Very well said. I tested some guy and he was trying to mentor me. I personally do have a mentor program. The knowledge that some of these mentors have is so LQ. When I first started off my mentor was barley making $5 a day and I surpassed him $200 a day he was just leeching off me. (The adnooka days)

Rule of thumb you should only accept mentorship from those who make atleast $50 a day.

LETS GO SEAHAWKS!

seahawks!!!! and well said
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 06:31 AM) 
2014-01-12, 07:12 AM,
(2014-01-12, 06:18 AM)Silverdot Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 06:10 AM)Draguny Wrote: 2. Should provide time for anyone and should go individually. Biggest problem is that many people just throw out their ebooks (or not even THEIR ebooks) and this way does not work. What I did was recording video lessons for refs so they could watch me doing cpa related actions and learn by that
[/b]

I thought of doing a video lessons course like John Chow.com does. He provides step by step information on how to get everything set up and walks you through the process of building a blog. The problem with IM is that there are just so many programs and methods that it would be impossible to cover it all. Even if you just stuck to one method and tried to explain it.

IM is a world of constant change and learning. Updating ebooks and videos would take more time than trying to help and teach students. It needs to be a very controlled and personally accountable environment. It is indeed sad that another process doesn't exist, but I think it's a form of social Darwinism or stratification. The people who are lazy and weak will eventually fade out anyways.

IM yes, but CPA can be worked out.
i think its definitely possible to make video courses for CPA - I alrdy had some success going that way - and its an amazing way of teaching , a lot more productive than those damn ebooks
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 07:40 AM) 

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2014-01-12, 08:32 AM,
Completely agree with you mate.
It's an outrage seeing such LQ teaching content taken as "mentoring".

They just "mentor" to make some extra bucks...
Latest Thanks - View all

Shiina(2014-01-12 08:41 AM) 

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2014-01-12, 08:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-12, 08:41 AM by Shiina.)
Agreed, what's even worse is that these "mentors" say they'll accept everyone and when they do, they only keep in contact with certain members, providing nothing to the others who have signed up under them. I know there are a lot of people who need help however offering to teach them, just to leave them on their own is just a waste of their time being your referral and your profiting off of someone without the reciprocal.
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-01-12 08:51 AM) 

[Image: Kh7ZcMn.png?1]
2014-01-12, 09:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-12, 09:18 AM by Cynical.)
I think it's unfair to base people's knowledge on their monetary success. While I truly am a newbie in the sense of income and currently haven't made a nickel, I know a thing or two about IM techniques and a lot about how blackhat works. While you may say, "well if you can't make anything why do you believe that others can make something with techniques you are giving them". To that I say a large part of IM is dedication and luck. If you choose the right niche and can throw in the man hours, almost anyone can make a stable whitehat income. Instead of choosing your mentor based on their success, base your decision on their dedication to actually helping you!

That said I'm going to go back to work right now :)

Cynical

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help which CPA network Easy Convertion lead?? warrensandre25 6 319 2017-09-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: alwaysnewbie
  How to stop getting banned from FB?? vincenzot_t 8 237 2017-09-06, 02:47 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  See my recent click with no lead for more CPA warrensandre25 7 208 2017-09-05, 04:45 PM
Last Post: warrensandre25
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 100 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 218 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top