Starting out with adworkmedia?
2016-01-26, 04:08 AM,
I have an adworkmedia account from a long time ago, I used to do PPD via sharecash but it's been 3 years or so now and I'm sure a lot of things changed since then.

I have a website that is a wordpress blog focus'd on coupons, freebies deals etc.

I'm currently creating multiple articles to help with seo and have been doing some manual backlinks, but I'm just wondering is there anything new to this line of work? I know ranking youtube videos are harder now because most method I use to use don't work or aren't for sale anymore.

Where else should I start other then this blog? I don't really have any money to sink into another website at the moment, just trying to start making a little bit of money so I can invest in some niches.
2016-01-26, 04:12 AM,
(2016-01-26, 04:08 AM)koopakid Wrote: I have an adworkmedia account from a long time ago, I used to do PPD via sharecash but it's been 3 years or so now and I'm sure a lot of things changed since then.

I have a website that is a wordpress blog focus'd on coupons, freebies deals etc.

I'm currently creating multiple articles to help with seo and have been doing some manual backlinks, but I'm just wondering is there anything new to this line of work? I know ranking youtube videos are harder now because most method I use to use don't work or aren't for sale anymore.

Where else should I start other then this blog? I don't really have any money to sink into another website at the moment, just trying to start making a little bit of money so I can invest in some niches.

maybe some whitehat things on social media. Like spamming on them or just make group or a instagram page and promote that on that. Maybe that will help you.
2016-01-26, 04:20 AM,
(2016-01-26, 04:12 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 04:08 AM)koopakid Wrote: I have an adworkmedia account from a long time ago, I used to do PPD via sharecash but it's been 3 years or so now and I'm sure a lot of things changed since then.

maybe some whitehat things on social media. Like spamming on them or just make group or a instagram page and promote that on that. Maybe that will help you.

Is there anywhere else I should be investing my time or should I put all my energy into this blog until it takes off and starts generating some revenue?
2016-01-26, 05:16 AM,
(2016-01-26, 04:20 AM)koopakid Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 04:12 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:

Is there anywhere else I should be investing my time or should I put all my energy into this blog until it takes off and starts generating some revenue?

In other methodes you Have to invest. So i think there is other way. But maybe i am wrong

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 0 37 9 hours ago
Last Post: COBNET
  AdWorkMedia postback help ende124 0 82 2017-09-26, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ende124
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 89 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Preview an offer with an proxy? - Adworkmedia Fibonacci 7 277 2017-08-06, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Fibonacci
  Product Locker problem - adworkmedia verton 1 152 2017-08-01, 10:50 AM
Last Post: dontme

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top