Starting my own PPD network
2014-04-11, 10:42 PM,
Hello everyone! I'm thinking about starting my own PPD network. How much do you think I'll need to invest? Note that I have zero knowledge in programming. I will invest in: PPD customized script and advertising.
Also, is there anyone who has deep HTML, PHP, etc knowledge? I need to know what would be the price for a complex PPD script.
2014-04-11, 11:04 PM,
Maintaining PPD network requires big time, responsibility and money to invest. And nowadays something unique which will attract publishers to sign up. Are you sure you have all these? Because else it will be just wasted time because there are already really high number or PPD networks in the industry and this number is growing every day.

Anyway I wish you best success!

Regards,
Sizif

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-04-11, 11:06 PM,
First thing, do not post such question type threads outside of the help desk. I have moved it now but think before you post next time.
Moving on, now, In regards to your questions, yes, If you can not code / design I would suggest quite a lot, consider around 4-5k if you want to create something unique and fresh.

Things to consider:
1. Unique customized script would be needed in order to make you stand out.
2. You will need both A, Very good customer service. B, Advanced English grammar.
3. Relationships with networks in order to obtain the best offers for your users.
4. Fresh ideas in regards to how the network operates, nobody want's to see the same old hat.
Latest Thanks - View all

ElderWolf(2014-04-11 11:32 PM) 
2014-04-11, 11:07 PM,
(2014-04-11, 11:04 PM)Sizif Wrote: Maintaining PPD network requires big time, responsibility and money to invest. And nowadays something unique which will attract publishers to sign up. Are you sure you have all these? Because else it will be just wasted time because there are already really high number or PPD networks in the industry and this number is growing every day.

Regards,
Sizif

Yes. I think I'm ready for this. Most of the new PPD networks that pop up every day use nulled free scripts. I have some pretty good ideas.
2014-04-11, 11:14 PM,
(2014-04-11, 11:07 PM)[RO]Heisenberg Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 11:04 PM)Sizif Wrote: Maintaining PPD network requires big time, responsibility and money to invest. And nowadays something unique which will attract publishers to sign up. Are you sure you have all these? Because else it will be just wasted time because there are already really high number or PPD networks in the industry and this number is growing every day.

Regards,
Sizif

Yes. I think I'm ready for this. Most of the new PPD networks that pop up every day use nulled free scripts. I have some pretty good ideas.

Well if you are serious about this and give all of yourself to it there is always chance to succeed.

How old are you if I may know?

I'm doing CPA/PPD for more then 3 years and I'm in web and graphic design for 5 years. Soon I'l start selling my services on this forum when I prepare everything. Currently I'm working on all this to get it started.

Anyway if you are serious about this I'm currently looking for some new ways of online jobs and I would be interested to join you if you will be needing staff member etc.

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-04-11, 11:20 PM,
(2014-04-11, 11:06 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: First thing, do not post such question type threads outside of the help desk. I have moved it now but think before you post next time.
Moving on, now, In regards to your questions, yes, If you can not code / design I would suggest quite a lot, consider around 4-5k if you want to create something unique and fresh.

Things to consider:
2. You will need both A, Very good customer service. B, Advanced English grammar.
3. Relationships with networks in order to obtain the best offers for your users.
4. Fresh ideas in regards to how the network operates, nobody want's to see the same old hat.

Thanks for your tips! Actually that was the ammount I was willing to invest in the PPD script. Then another hmm let's say 2,000 in advertising on internet marketing forums, etc. I pretty much know how PPD business works. I have my share of experience in that.

(2014-04-11, 11:14 PM)Sizif Wrote:

Regards,
Sizif

Well if you are serious about this and give all of yourself to it there is always chance to succeed.

I'm doing CPA/PPD for more then 3 years and I'm in web and graphic design for 5 years. Soon I'l start selling my services on this forum when I prepare everything. Currently I'm working on all this to get it started.

Anyway if you are serious about this I'm currently looking for some new ways of online jobs and I would be interested to join you if you will be needing staff member etc.

Thanks :) I am 20 years old. At the moment I'm working on another big project but after that, in a few months, I think I'll start working on this one.
2014-04-11, 11:25 PM,
(2014-04-11, 11:20 PM)[RO]Heisenberg Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 11:06 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: First thing, do not post such question type threads outside of the help desk. I have moved it now but think before you post next time.

Things to consider:

Thanks for your tips! Actually that was the ammount I was willing to invest in the PPD script. Then another hmm let's say 2,000 in advertising on internet marketing forums, etc. I pretty much know how PPD business works. I have my share of experience in that.

(2014-04-11, 11:14 PM)Sizif Wrote:

Regards,
Sizif

Thanks :) I am 20 years old. At the moment I'm working on another big project but after that, in a few months, I think I'll start working on this one.

Yeah that's ok, I firstly thought you're some skid like 13 year old who want's to run some serious job haha :) There are plenty of them around the forums and their companies doesn't last more then couple of days.

I understand, good luck with your current business then! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

ElderWolf(2014-04-11 11:32 PM) 

Regards,
SiZiF
2014-04-11, 11:35 PM,
You need a lot of time, that is the first thing you need "to have".
Second is,as Hawk Eye said, unique idea,something that distinguish your ppd from others.
If you don't know coding/programming, find someone can do,but someone you trust, and maybe split the project with him. if you hire guys from freelancer websites,they will just shit on your project,give you something that on surface looks good, but inside is vulnerable, and "uncustomisable"(if you want to add something, you will just ruin the whole script).

[Image: banner_small.gif]
Contact(Skype):cargo.cash9
2014-04-11, 11:38 PM,
(2014-04-11, 11:35 PM)Cargo Wrote: You need a lot of time, that is the first thing you need "to have".
Second is,as Hawk Eye said, unique idea,something that distinguish your ppd from others.
If you don't know coding/programming, find someone can do,but someone you trust, and maybe split the project with him. if you hire guys from freelancer websites,they will just shit on your project,give you something that on surface looks good, but inside is vulnerable, and "uncustomisable"(if you want to add something, you will just ruin the whole script).

I will do full time IM, so I guess I'll have a lot of time in my hands Smile . I will carefully pick the guy who will make my script. Maybe it will be a JV, who knows. Trust me, I have some great ideas. I will do a lot of research before starting the project and I will also do a lot of background research on the guy who will code the website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 67 4 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 171 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 156 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  looking for a network miamor 10 365 2017-10-12, 07:22 AM
Last Post: 37710t
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 177 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top