Starting from scratch [Again]
2013-08-18, 09:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 03:26 AM by TarmiRicmi.)
Intro Story:
Hello members of CPA Elites now im going to make a small intro on my journey. I have started with PPD when i was 13 years old so 2,5 Years ago and i started with gaming niches, my first month was about $800 which was good but than i stoped doing it for a while i tried but something small and i never managed to be consistant and earn $xxxx every month. Than i September 2012 i made one video and one blog and it skyrocketed i got 10.000 views in 3 days first day i made 9$ but next day $52 and thir day i made $192 i was amazed i worked about 1-3 hours and made $900 that month even my video got deleted few times but i didnt stop. After that month i was enjoying and spending money on random stuff: clothes, games, xbox360 and i saved something. Than months passed without me doing something in PPD. Two weeks ago i saw this forum on HF i registered and i learned a lot of things here. And i thougt i should start doing PPD again but without stopping, i want to stick with gaming niches and YouTube because that is what i know and how i can earn money, i dont want to experiment and target france or try different traffic source. So i started Yesterday on 8/17/2013 and i uploaded few videos boosted them all and i expected to earn something from them in next few days, i wake up next day (today) and i saw shitload of traffic incoming but no downloads so i went outside for some business. Than i came back and i check i saw no traffic or stat changing i went on Youtube and they banned my all accounts and stuff i was sitting there and watching one spot for 5 mins and thinking what should i do. One option was to get out of PPD forever and other was to overcome that and make clean, better and fresh start. So i selected second option im going to make this happen and my goal is making $1.000 month few months than increasing that. Im going to use ShareCash and Blogspot and YouTube.

Which method im going to use:
Well im going likes this: first i will create/buy YouTube PVA's and after creating every account i will change IP clear chache and same i will do when i upload videos on account. Im going to upload 1 video for every niche, 1 blog for every niche and im going to leave them for week or so and see what is happening there after week, if they do good im going to boost them a bit and very saturated niches im going to boost after a week of standing on youtube. For saturated niche i will buy HR views and for small ones i won't. My target is 100 niches or so im going to create at least 5 niches, tools, videos, blogs per day and im going fast because school is starting in 13 days. I wont stop this and this thread will motivate me and help some of You guys trying to do the same.

My Goals for this journey
$1 Per Day [x]
$5 Per Day [x]
$10 Per Day [x]
$30 Per Day [x]
$50 Per Day []
$100 Per Day []

Summary:
Im not going to stop this even if i cant earn something after a month i will update this thread every single day, and if i dont there is something wrong. I will be working every day and trying to hit that $100 which is my current goal as soon as i can. Journey wont stop after i hit $100 i will just make a new goal and work harder.

Things that i done today:
1. Made 7 Blogs
2. Made video for every blog
3. Uploaded 2 videos
4. Invested $8 in one saturated niche video

Earnings:
Delay from 1-42 happens - Been away, Tested some crap and failed tons of times

I will update thread with more things i done today at end of day and i will post my earnings until that, see you all and good luck. :) Btw. Sorry for my english.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-18, 09:56 PM,
Arent you legendary earner on FI? I saw you on FI forum if im not mistaken.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-08-18, 09:57 PM,
(2013-08-18, 09:56 PM)Fierce Wrote: Arent you legendary earner on FI? I saw you on FI forum if im not mistaken.

Nope im not legendary earner on FI. I used to work on FI.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2013-08-18, 10:46 PM,
Very well done mate! Good luck for your journey, Bank Hard $$$$$$$
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2013-08-18 10:48 PM) 

Need help in getting started with CPA/PPI, Add me on Skype: Rohit00033

[Image: 9gfrT6I.gif]
2013-08-18, 10:56 PM,
Yeh this looks like a good journey.
You have a plan, you know what you want and you have motivation.

Where are you getting the views from?
Peace.
2013-08-18, 11:12 PM,
(2013-08-18, 10:56 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Yeh this looks like a good journey.
You have a plan, you know what you want and you have motivation.

Where are you getting the views from?
Peace.

Hey thanks for replying and showing interest in my thread, im planing to let video sit there for few days than for saturated niches i will invest and get views from getaccounts.com and for unsaturated i think i will just add HR views from vagex 5 credits = 1 view :) Until i find better way i will stick to that one.

2013-08-18, 11:13 PM,
would like to see the results :)
Best of luck bro
Latest Thanks - View all

TarmiRicmi(2013-08-18 11:16 PM) 
2013-08-18, 11:17 PM,
(2013-08-18, 11:13 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: would like to see the results :)
Best of luck bro

Thanks for Your kind words, i think there are going to be some results in week or two because im not playing games, im not sitting on facebook im working hard and smart.

P.S Got one more Lead i think i will pass $5 on my first day :P

2013-08-18, 11:30 PM,
(2013-08-18, 11:17 PM)Milijas Wrote:
(2013-08-18, 11:13 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: would like to see the results :)
Best of luck bro

Thanks for Your kind words, i think there are going to be some results in week or two because im not playing games, im not sitting on facebook im working hard and smart.

P.S Got one more Lead i think i will pass $5 on my first day :P

ohh well thats very good :D
good to see that u getting good results again :)
2013-08-19, 01:16 AM,
Quick summary of day #1:
I have made 6-7 videos (HD, Voiceover + Proof + Website review)
I have made blog for every video i have
I have uploaded one video on PVA' i made by myself.
Im just waiting tomorrow so i can buy 10-15 PVA's to upload my videos im going 1 video= 1 account. Will update this post tomorrow with earnings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just starting out doing CPA - Updating Goals - Daily Updates iSee3D 26 1,729 2017-05-24, 11:52 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  [Go Big or GO Home] Starting My Journal - No More Joking - Aim To Earn 3K Per Month pipskok 67 6,735 2017-04-19, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Varihalla
  ★★★ My Amazon affiliate journey to 1000$ per month From Scratch ★★★ chowdary 27 3,820 2017-04-06, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Mankatala
  Journey to $1,000/Day From Scratch! CheDz 73 6,892 2017-03-29, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Seofonanza
  Finally Getting somewhere and starting making money DottieSweet 30 1,976 2017-03-08, 02:03 AM
Last Post: BlackAgent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top