Starting from Scratch - Back to $10/ day (SEO + YT) - Elites May Giveaway
2016-05-17, 09:58 AM,
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com
Background:
Hello everyone! I've been doing CPA for a while now. I didn't do anything too serious, mostly just YT and websites and it's been working well for me. I've been on and off again with CPA, but now I'm back at it again and doing well. I was earning an average of $10 a day autopilot for a few months, but something happened and most of my blogspots that were making me money got deleted. Word of advice, don't put all your eggs in one basket. And with what happened to me, I decided to start again. But this time, I will have my own domain and offshore hosting.

The game plan:
I bought a domain with namecheap and hosting using PowerupHosting. And with this, I will focus mostly on single niche websites at the moment. I will revive the niches that were making me money, but got deleted and focus on finding newer niches.
Once the websites been created, I will make a website to promote it, then work on SEO to improve the website.
The steps basically are:
- Find a new niche (preferably with low comp, so it's easier to rank).
- Buy domain relating to niche.
- import a unique WordPress or blogger theme and add content.
- Make a YT video that links to the website.
- Possibly buy some services to boost YT video and/or the website.
- Rinse and repeat $$$

If you have any questions or comments, post below. I will try to reply to everyone and update the page daily with what I have done.
2016-05-17, 11:36 AM,
Good Luck with your journey Earth. Keep the thread updated
2016-05-17, 11:52 AM,
Hey Earth Good luck on your journey.

Can you tell me will you be SEOing your website/video? and from where will you boost your YT vids?Will you make them yourself with voiceover?
2016-05-18, 07:53 AM,
(2016-05-17, 11:36 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Good Luck with your journey Earth. Keep the thread updated
Thanks, and I will try to keep the thread updated daily, unless something comes up.

(2016-05-17, 11:52 AM)MoneyChaser Wrote: Hey Earth Good luck on your journey.

Can you tell me will you be SEOing your website/video? and from where will you boost your YT vids?Will you make them yourself with voiceover?
Thanks!
I will focus on SEO mainly for my website. I'm just a beginner with SEO compared to other people, so I will do the basics myself. For example, keyword density and just writing unique content. That's why I'm focusing on low comp kw, so it requires less SEO to rank well. Then I will buy some backlinking services to help the website rank.
For the YT video, it's important that I have a good title and moderately description with my keywords so it ranks better on YT and possibly on google. I don't get backlinks for it, but just 1K HR views for it and a few likes. I haven't boosted my YT vids in a while, so I forgot who I bought it from. So I suggest that you just look around on forums and read the reviews of the services to see what's best. But, I don't like to boost it too much so it doesn't get removed. Sometimes it's able to rank well naturally for me.
I would like to do voice overs for my videos, but I don't really have the voice for it lol. I just record it and have text on it describing what I'm doing.

Day 1:
I feel pretty accomplished today. Most of it was spent screwing around in the cPanel just figuring out how everything works because I've never had my own hosting before. Also, I decided to use my hosting to it's full extent and I downloaded a template with it's own images, html, and css scripts. I've never got to use those before because I always used blogspot for my websites, so I'm feeling really good about it. Also, I was able to modify the files so it caters to my niche and I recycled some of the old images from the niche, so I'm much closer to finishing the website already.

Tomorrow, I plan on adding more content and working on refining some parts of the code, so the websites look neat overall. It's hard considering I have little to none html knowledge lol.
2016-05-19, 09:08 AM,
Day 2:
Not much left to do now. The website is finished, so now I just wait for it to get indexed. Next, I'll work on the YT video and upload it.
I know it's a slow start at first. Just remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. But once everything is completed, then the earnings will start rolling in.
2016-05-19, 07:00 PM,
Best of luck earth, can you tell me how you creating videos for YT in your niche ? Or you are uploading ready made videos taking from different channels ?
2016-05-20, 07:46 AM,
(2016-05-19, 07:00 PM)ddesigns Wrote: Best of luck earth, can you tell me how you creating videos for YT in your niche ? Or you are uploading ready made videos taking from different channels ?
Thanks. I create my own videos with Camtasia. That way, the quality is much better than the other videos that are just reuploaded hundreds of times. And it has my watermark, so if it does get reuploaded by someone else, I can still get traffic.
Latest Thanks - View all

ddesigns(2016-05-20 10:21 AM) 
2016-05-20, 10:22 AM,
Thanks for the reply Earth, following your journey and getting inspiration from here..thanks again
2016-05-20, 03:54 PM,
Plan is simple but there is no reason why it shoud not work. Push till the end you will make it happen
2016-05-21, 10:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-21, 10:49 AM by Earth.)
Thanks for the support guys! It's really good motivation for me.

Day 3 and 4:
Finished 3 videos for my website. They're similar to each other but different enough that that'll rank well individually and help rank my website. I'm just gonna let everything index and settle for a day or two. Then I'll start boosting the videos. It's not long until the earnings start rolling in!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $145 First day on Shopify CPAGOD 0 31 3 hours ago
Last Post: CPAGOD
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 57 4,439 9 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,264 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 18 1,755 Yesterday, 04:10 AM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,300 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top