Started Working With CPAlead (Need Suggestion About the Network)
2013-10-30, 03:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 03:31 PM by Îñçrëdìßlê.)
I have started working with CPAlead today,, as Adworkmedia and Adscenmedia are not performing well for me ,I have got 30 Clicks with 40% France clicks, but still no conversion so far. Is that normal?

I just want to ask the other members about their experience with CPA lead.Is it a good network as far conversion is concerned? Do they Have Offer Problems? ?

[Image: ZsChua4.jpg]

2013-10-30, 03:36 PM,
I think you should get at least 100 clicks to see conversion.
You can't think that conversion is bad by getting only 12-13 France clicks..
Just stay with it for a week and if you'll not like ,move to another Cpa.
Latest Thanks - View all

Îñçrëdìßlê(2013-10-30 03:38 PM) 
2013-10-30, 03:38 PM,
I certainly think it will be good to hear from other members but I'll add what I can on our end.

In France, you're looking at some very high paying offers. We have the highest paying offers. However, this also means there's a cost to the end user so it takes longer to convert.

30 Clicks is by no means enough of a measuring stick to understand how you're performing on any network in perhaps any country. In France in particular when you're running a lot of offers that are $30+ it doesn't at all give you any sort of indication. After a few hundred clicks, you should have a very good feel. Generating revenue takes patience, particularly with high paying offers.

In the end, we'll earn more for you than any other network. I would say though, even for those other networks (I know they're competitors but I have to be fair) I'd say if you only gave it 30 clicks you didn't get a good feel for things in France.

Have offer problems? is illegal by the way. We're not a startup willing to take risks. Our business has been here for 7 years and we want to work hand in hand for the long term.

We'll do anything and everything to deliver the best results / earnings for publishers. In France, by the way, we hold a lot of great exclusive offers and payouts not found elsewhere. If you need help strategizing and optimizing, we have a large staff (larger than any other network) here to support you so you don't have to go far.

Peter
Latest Thanks - View all

Îñçrëdìßlê(2013-10-30 03:42 PM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-10-30, 03:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-30, 03:45 PM by Îñçrëdìßlê.)
(2013-10-30, 03:38 PM)CPAleadPeter Wrote: I certainly think it will be good to hear from other members but I'll add what I can on our end.

In France, you're looking at some very high paying offers. We have the highest paying offers. However, this also means there's a cost to the end user so it takes longer to convert.

30 Clicks is by no means enough of a measuring stick to understand how you're performing on any network in perhaps any country. In France in particular when you're running a lot of offers that are $30+ it doesn't at all give you any sort of indication. After a few hundred clicks, you should have a very good feel. Generating revenue takes patience, particularly with high paying offers.

In the end, we'll earn more for you than any other network. I would say though, even for those other networks (I know they're competitors but I have to be fair) I'd say if you only gave it 30 clicks you didn't get a good feel for things in France.

Have offer problems? is illegal by the way. We're not a startup willing to take risks. Our business has been here for 7 years and we want to work hand in hand for the long term.

We'll do anything and everything to deliver the best results / earnings for publishers. In France, by the way, we hold a lot of great exclusive offers and payouts not found elsewhere. If you need help strategizing and optimizing, we have a large staff (larger than any other network) here to support you so you don't have to go far.

Peter

Thanks for your prompt reply mate.I was just curious to ask, if it would be a good option for me to transfer over all my traffic to CPAlead.I think i am confident now, and would look forward to have a long association with CPAlead..Thanks mate

[Image: ZsChua4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 20 1 hour ago
Last Post: xdoctorx
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 140 9 hours ago
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 148 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 216 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Working Tier1 and PBN Backlink indexer? trafficbeast 3 97 2017-10-15, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top