Spotviewbot Not Sending License Or Answering Emails - Thread number 3
2018-05-06, 08:48 PM,
Hey, since I bought the license 6 days ago, I didn't receive my license! I am expecting you to answer, otherwise I'll perform legal actions against you. On your website it said 48hrs delivery.
Share This Thread :

2018-05-07, 01:06 AM,
CharlieHarper SpotViewBot Just wanted to let you know that I am also involved into that. Purchased it six days ago and didn't receive my license yet.
2018-05-07, 01:30 AM,
(2018-05-07, 01:06 AM)TheHydra Wrote: CharlieHarper SpotViewBot Just wanted to let you know that I am also involved into that. Purchased it six days ago and didn't receive my license yet.

@ TheHydra

I moved your message into a separate thread. Please update this thread regarding this message: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

I unapproved the old sales thread temporarily, since there are now three (!) open disputes in total.

@ SpotViewBot - It's time to improve your service quality. Please respond here within 72 hours and a) deliver the software or b) issue a full refund. Otherwise you will be banned from CPAElites.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-05-07, 01:30 PM,
(2018-05-07, 01:30 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 01:06 AM)TheHydra Wrote: CharlieHarper SpotViewBot Just wanted to let you know that I am also involved into that. Purchased it six days ago and didn't receive my license yet.

@ TheHydra

I moved your message into a separate thread. Please update this thread regarding this message: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

I unapproved the old sales thread temporarily, since there are now three (!) open disputes in total.

@ SpotViewBot - It's time to improve your service quality. Please respond here within 72 hours and a) deliver the software or b) issue a full refund. Otherwise you will be banned from CPAElites.

I just gave a update on a thread.
2018-05-07, 01:37 PM,
(2018-05-07, 01:30 PM)SpotViewBot Wrote:
(2018-05-07, 01:30 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I unapproved the old sales thread temporarily, since there are now three (!) open disputes in total.

I just gave a update on a thread.

Could you please handle every of the 3 (!!!) open disputes individually - and therefor answer to every thread. Thank you!

Please be aware that you have only 72 hours per dispute to solve issues (provide software/updates or process refunds).

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-05-11, 02:18 AM,
TheHydra

The seller has been banned.

He didn't provide any software, he had 9 days to solve this issue (15 days in another case).

2 more open disputes do exist (plus 1 more issue I know about).

2018-05-13, 03:48 PM,
CharlieHarper Tried contacting you, but I cannot send pms also I tried opening a new thread but I cannot fill in the subject for some unknown reasons.
I'm gonna write it here then.
So, I have a little update on the situation with the spotify viewbot "scammer". I actually received the license today. 15 days after purchasing. But unfortunately the website itself isn't accessable. From that we can see that SpotViewBot might not be a scammer. Try unbanning him and ask whether he'll resolve the website issue and sent out the keys to the other people.
2018-05-13, 04:01 PM,
(2018-05-13, 03:48 PM)TheHydra Wrote: CharlieHarper Tried contacting you, but I cannot send pms also I tried opening a new thread but I cannot fill in the subject for some unknown reasons.
I'm gonna write it here then.
So, I have a little update on the situation with the spotify viewbot "scammer". I actually received the license today. 15 days after purchasing. But unfortunately the website itself isn't accessable. From that we can see that SpotViewBot might not be a scammer. Try unbanning him and ask whether he'll resolve the website issue and sent out the keys to the other people.

I moved your post to the correct position and re-opened this thread.

As long as there are 2 more open disputes - where he didn't solve the problems within the 72 hour limits - we can't lift his ban. And since his website is unavailable, I don't see any reason to lift his ban also.

Taking payments from other people (here: at least 3), although knowning that somebody can't deliver the product/service, and still not providing refunds, is considered as crime (fraud) in most countries of the world. CPAElites is not the place to support such activities.
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-05-13 10:04 PM)