Spoofing the referrer and not getting fucked
2016-11-06, 04:15 PM,
Hey CPAElites, I'm new here! I'm 18 years old, and have been experimenting with various IM methods over the past few months. I am currently ranking an affiliate site which is progressing nicely, but I had an idea for another venture which I am testing out on the side.

This new project involves directing social media traffic to a content locker with adult CPA offers, and spoofing the referrer so it appears that a white hat site is sending the traffic to the offer. The content locker has nothing in it.
Now, little to none of this traffic is going to convert on the other end, so the CPA network will definitely get suspicious. I read somewhere on Forum discussions are not allowed here. that it's a good idea to send PPC traffic to the offers as well so some of them convert, and this will help keep the CPA agency off of your ass.
Now, I have just started this venture, and I don't want to invest in ads until I know if this venture will end up being profitable. In addition to this, I know little to nothing about PPC, so I wouldn't know where to begin.
1. Does anybody have any advice for easygoing CPA networks that accept this kind of traffic?
2. Does anybody have any other advice for staying safe?

I understand that this likely isn't the type of info that anybody will share on a public forum, so if you have any advice for me and want to hit me up with a PM it would be mucho appreciated!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google fucked me up MonehMaker 21 2,642 2016-06-18, 03:40 AM
Last Post: MonehMaker
  Password Text inside a Zip file - What would The Referrer Be? Anonymously 0 397 2016-02-23, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Anonymously
  HELP WANTED - HIDE/SPOOF REFERRER... HOW DO YOU DO IT? Anonymously 4 567 2016-02-22, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Anonymously
  Help with Mysql database and referrer script! nicking24 3 498 2014-08-11, 05:54 PM
Last Post: nicking24
  Blanking/Spoofing/Changing Referrer General M 5 613 2014-03-10, 02:52 AM
Last Post: shahzaib22

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top