Spiderman's Whitehat Journey
2016-06-23, 11:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-05, 09:57 PM by Spiderman.)
Hello Elites,
It's been a while since I was active here, and IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME TO TAKE ACTION.

[Image: Je3AaEI.png]

I'm a 23 year old college student. My first project was SEO . I had a website about computer 3 years ago or so wich was monetized by Adsense I haven't earned a lot with it since it was my first attempt in the SEO world. One year later after getting familiar with it I started to understand how things worked a little bit and I managed to get on average, 100 visitors a day (I know it's not a lot for Adsense, but hey), unfortunately and due to personal circumstances I neglected the website and I had to start all over again, this time with a different domain. It was the day I stumbled upon CPAElites, I saw how much people were earning, especially those who target Fr countries, and since I'm a fluent french speaker, I thought to myself : this is my chance, but again due to the same circumstances as before, I was forced to take a break from the IM world. Guess what:

[Image: giphy.gif]

and hopefully this is all going to change.

[Image: jpWa0E3.png]
This project will be all about money, as always. I haven't decided yet on what I'm gonna be doing (CPA, Amazon,Teezily...etc), I hope that the members here will give me some suggestion, was thinking about doing two projects at the same time, one for CPA for quick cash to invest, and the second one is for SEO for long term profit.
Here's what I can do: I have a decent knowledge about SEO and I'm a fluent French speaker, that's it. but I have the determination and motivation to achieve my goals and I can learn quickly.
I've created this thread here for many reasons, the main raison is to record my journey and to get tips and advices from you guys, in addition to keep me motivated and obliged to keep updating the thread, so creating this thread was the first step to my journey.

that's all I have to say for now, but I'll be back in a couple of days to update this thread with more details.

Suggestions are more than welcome.
Thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jarzers(2016-10-15 06:15 PM) TheLegend27(2016-07-05 04:11 AM) 
2016-06-24, 02:26 PM,
(2016-06-23, 11:29 PM)Spiderman Wrote:
Hello Elites,
It's been a while since I was active here, and IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME TO TAKE ACTION.

[img]/Je3AaEI.png[/img]

I'm a 23 year old college student. My first project was SEO . I had a website about computer 3 years ago or so wich was monetized by Adsense I haven't earned a lot with it since it was my first attempt in the SEO world. One year later after getting familiar with it I started to understand how things worked a little bit and I managed to get on average, 100 visitors a day (I know it's not a lot for Adsense, but hey), unfortunately and due to personal circumstances I neglected the website and I had to start all over again, this time with a different domain. It was the day I stumbled upon CPAElites, I saw how much people were earning, especially those who target Fr countries, and since I'm a fluent french speaker, I thought to myself : this is my chance, but again due to the same circumstances as before, I was forced to take a break from the IM world. Guess what:

[Image: giphy.gif]

and hopefully this is all going to change.

[img]/jpWa0E3.png[/img]
This project will be all about money, as always. I haven't decided yet on what I'm gonna be doing (CPA, Amazon,Teezily...etc), I hope that the members here will give me some suggestion, was thinking about doing two projects at the same time, one for CPA for quick cash to invest, and the second one is for SEO for long term profit.
Here's what I can do: I have a decent knowledge about SEO and I'm a fluent French speaker, that's it. but I have the determination and motivation to achieve my goals and I can learn quickly.
I've created this thread here for many reasons, the main raison is to record my journey and to get tips and advices from you guys, in addition to keep me motivated and obliged to keep updating the thread, so creating this thread was the first step to my journey.

[img]/ExNsGre.png[/img]
[spoiler= ]Coming soon...[/spoiler]

[img]/l7xpQZZ.png[/img]

[img]/rc23qsr.png[/img]

It's all I have to say for now, but I'll be back in a couple of days to update this thread with more details.

Suggestions are more than welcome.
Thank you.

goodluck mate , inform us when u've chosen your final method

2016-07-05, 03:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-05, 03:03 AM by Spiderman.)
(2016-06-24, 02:26 PM)adarshbio4 Wrote: good luck mate , inform us when u've chosen your final method

Thank you, I apreciate it.

-----------------------------------------------------
Ok, so I've decided to start with CPA with only WH niches, I know it's harder than BH, but If other memebers can do it, I can dot for sure.

Day 1:
Now that I finally got some free time, I will kick start this journey by doing a niche and keyword research and I will think of how I'm gonna promote my WH niche, I have to find something that will make my visitors complete the offer to get what I'm offering...mmmm
2016-07-05, 03:52 AM,
Good luck on this journey. amazing thread by the way!
2016-07-05, 04:40 AM,
Good luck with this! Hope you will succeed!

[Image: DvTo9to.gif]
2016-07-05, 07:27 PM,

You're on the right track because you already know how to get traffic.

It doesn't matter if its 100 visitors per day, that's like 3,000 visitors in a month.

You could scale it up if you put some work into it.

Try to rank profitable keywords. Most of the profitable ones are (for me) considered BH (e.g Clash of Clans Gems, Boom Beach Hack etc).

Looking forward to your success!

Regards,
Mesina
2016-07-08, 10:30 PM,
(2016-07-05, 03:52 AM)#Realtalk. Wrote: Good luck on this journey. amazing thread by the way!
(2016-07-05, 04:40 AM)SpawneR Wrote: Good luck with this! Hope you will succeed!

Thank you for your kind words, encouragement is always welcomed :)

(2016-07-05, 07:27 PM)Mesina Wrote:
You're on the right track because you already know how to get traffic.

It doesn't matter if its 100 visitors per day, that's like 3,000 visitors in a month.

You could scale it up if you put some work into it.

Try to rank profitable keywords. Most of the profitable ones are (for me) considered BH (e.g Clash of Clans Gems, Boom Beach Hack etc).

Looking forward to your success!

Regards,
Mesina

Thank you for your reply, I'll try and work by your advice

-----------------------------------------------------
Day 2:
I'm proscinating a lot and I need to take this seriously.
Anyway, I've found 3 niches, here's the results from moz:

[Image: uYZhaq5.png]

[Image: 6BQWv6k.png]

[Image: wIazjQI.png]

So next I'm gonna do an SEO competition analysis for those niches to decide which one I'll go with

What do you guys think about these niches?
2016-07-08, 10:49 PM,
[Image: Wuqrpou.gif]
2016-07-09, 03:00 AM,
I will follow your journey. Good luck!
2016-07-09, 06:44 AM,
It nice to meet you here at WHITE side! Good luck... In first its a bit challenging to promote Wh with cpa but HQ and tweaking all the time will get you great results for long run! Fingers crossed my friend!

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,180 11 minutes ago
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,364 3 hours ago
Last Post: CPATracker
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 10 230 5 hours ago
Last Post: ProBlackH34rt
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 12 292 Today, 08:39 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 232 13,737 Today, 07:51 AM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top