Spend time with your loved ones.
2015-07-11, 02:53 AM,
Hello Elites,

Try to spend as much as time as you can with your loved ones, When you reach a certain age you don't always want to go to your relatives (on birthdays etc), but believe me try to go as often as you can.

My grandma is 80 and defeated cancer 15+ years ago, 2 weeks ago she started having troubles with breathing and she was coughing allot so, we told her to go to the hospital.
Well, the diagnosis came today and she is full with cancer in her lungs and kidneys.
Doctor says she has +- 3 months to live, Chemo will not work on her since she is to old and when you take Chemo's you will get very sick and my grandma's health isn't that good.
In the end i'm glad i always visit my grandma on birthdays and even just to go there and help her with stuff. (she lives 120KM (74miles) from my place)

So try to spend as much time as you can with your loved ones, you'll never know when it might be the last time.
Latest Thanks - View all

Eye(2015-07-13 02:54 PM) 1MWinter(2015-07-13 05:55 AM) Quobi(2015-07-12 04:33 PM) Wolfz(2015-07-12 02:34 PM) HeroHome(2015-07-12 04:35 AM) Luciano(2015-07-11 06:57 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-07-11, 04:32 AM,
so sorry for your grandma buddy :( my prayers to her , to be honest and in my exp in life and environment and belief i don't believe in what doctors says so i hope she will live more and more maybe until she sees your kids grow up between her arms :)

i agree with you , we should spend time with our families, friends and people who care about us

thank you for the reminder

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-07-11, 04:45 AM,
(2015-07-11, 04:32 AM)Kevinsy Wrote: so sorry for your grandma buddy :( my prayers to her , to be honest and in my exp in life and environment and belief i don't believe in what doctors says so i hope she will live more and more maybe until she sees your kids grow up between her arms :)

i agree with you , we should spend time with our families, friends and people who care about us

thank you for the reminder

Thank you so much for the kind words, hope we can make the last 3 months she has now the best she ever had.

2015-07-11, 06:59 AM,
That is true and I can tell you from my own experience that you should really be with your loved ones. I myself made the mistake with my father. I barely saw him when I turned 17, the contact was still there but it was mostly quite. After my father got diagnosed with brain cancer I almost was every day in the hospital to see him. After his death in Februar I blamed myself and regretted it to not visited him more before he got diagnosed with cancer.

So please guys, visit your loved ones more, or you will blame yourself and regret it like I did.

Also dutchpride what you should look out for is, prepare yourself don't let yourself be fooled by the cancer like I got. My father got very ill within his last weeks, tho there was some days that he was like normal as he hasn't even had cancer at all, which got my hopes high and which was that fooled me, the next day he was even more sick. So don't let yourself be fooled. My prayers to your grandmother.

◉ Facebook Like Script for Blogspot [VIP]

[Image: QbKBZOe.gif]

Old Username: Monster
2015-07-11, 07:08 AM,
Beterschap, Family is very important <3

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2015-07-12, 12:46 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-12, 12:55 AM by DutchPride.)
(2015-07-11, 06:59 AM)Riven Wrote: That is true and I can tell you from my own experience that you should really be with your loved ones. I myself made the mistake with my father. I barely saw him when I turned 17, the contact was still there but it was mostly quite. After my father got diagnosed with brain cancer I almost was every day in the hospital to see him. After his death in Februar I blamed myself and regretted it to not visited him more before he got diagnosed with cancer.

So please guys, visit your loved ones more, or you will blame yourself and regret it like I did.

Also dutchpride what you should look out for is, prepare yourself don't let yourself be fooled by the cancer like I got. My father got very ill within his last weeks, tho there was some days that he was like normal as he hasn't even had cancer at all, which got my hopes high and which was that fooled me, the next day he was even more sick. So don't let yourself be fooled. My prayers to your grandmother.

Thanks for the kind words, may your father rest in peace.
I know, we already know she is going to die within 3 months, so we're (kind off) prepared for that already.

(2015-07-11, 07:08 AM)Snakey Wrote: Beterschap, Family is very important <3

Thank you, Much appriciated :)

2015-07-12, 01:02 AM,
So, sorry to hear that :(

We can't deny the fact that we need money, and we need to be with our love ones at the same time. life is really hard.
2015-07-12, 04:26 AM,
(2015-07-12, 01:02 AM)K-Jacob D. Wrote: So, sorry to hear that :(

We can't deny the fact that we need money, and we need to be with our love ones at the same time. life is really hard.

I have to agree, but put your loved ones on the first place.
You will regret it later if you don't do that.
Latest Thanks - View all

K-Jacob D.(2015-07-12 12:00 PM) 

2015-07-12, 04:35 AM,
Thank you man .... you give an inspiration
2015-07-12, 12:01 PM,
(2015-07-12, 04:26 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 01:02 AM)K-Jacob D. Wrote: So, sorry to hear that :(

I have to agree, but put your loved ones on the first place.
You will regret it later if you don't do that.

Well, i believe that we do internet marketing to not only make us money but to help and give our love ones a better life. so no regret if this happen to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best time for exercise dnxoom 12 236 2017-10-19, 09:56 PM
Last Post: zenious
  Money you spend for your Internet Connection grenadez 24 570 2017-10-17, 12:44 PM
Last Post: dante
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 402 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Time you spend with your mobile phone iBrobot 21 432 2017-10-04, 12:20 AM
Last Post: zenious
  About time travel.. andrew43 19 576 2017-09-28, 09:34 PM
Last Post: cutetix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top