Speech Of Life and Hardwork. Read this!!!
2014-07-12, 07:23 AM,
So i wrote a speech for my school i thought some of you members might enjoy it :) Cheers!

Life Of Hardwork

Life isnt a fairy tale but you do get what you wish for! Yes if you have a dream make a wish and wish hard on it. But so many people make the wish and hope for the happiness. Most people dont realize there are three parts to every wish. Wish.....Hardwork.....Goal. There is no such thing as power/enegry without work which we all learn in science. Think about the magic of the wish? Your work towards the goal is what gives your wish the Magic to come true. Your work is the battery that fuels your wishes, goals and dreams. Without work you have no battery for anything. Life is nothing but a game of tag. But the dissapointment is no one likes to be the tagger and thats what we are in life. As soon as were born were declared the tagger. People run and run so you wont catch them. But the more you wait the more and more they become further and harder to catch. Soon there so far that you dont even wanna catch them. This is life. If you decided and worked towards your goal you would of been able to tag them in the beginning. Yes there will be the people that will run up to you and tease you and make your life easier by you trying to tag them. But you know what that is? Its called Mcdonalds and Burger King. You want the people who are farther thats what will make you feel good like you accomplished something. This is what everyone wants but no one realizes the three steps that you need to take to get there. Pheona on shrek wished for love and all everyone saw was that she got her love and the wish came true. But can you remember all the things they went through to get it? But always remember the choices you make dictate the life you lead.

Thank you!
2014-07-17, 04:18 AM,
Great speech, and thank you for sharing this with us.
Latest Thanks - View all

Label(2014-07-22 11:49 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College life better or school life? reshamanair 12 264 2017-11-28, 07:13 PM
Last Post: urangi
  Fun PR read (not my site/article) Enzlo 1 120 2017-11-17, 08:47 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 11 580 2017-10-27, 02:48 AM
Last Post: krmr
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 17 618 2017-10-24, 12:17 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 1,125 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top