Sourcing codes for game niches
2013-11-15, 11:06 PM,
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to CPA, so please excuse me if this is a silly question. Just got started about 3 days ago and I've seen about $50 so far, but it's quite a seasonal niche so could go either way from here.

Anyway, I'm interested in setting up a site that gives away game codes. I'm thinking Minecraft Premium Accounts or something along them lines. My question is, where exactly would you find these codes to give away? I'm guessing that it isn't easy to get them, or these gamers would all have access to them anyway. I want to do something that will pay longterm, so I don't want to go down the blackhat route of not actually having anything to give away, which would sooner or later result in my account being banned.

What's the typical way of approaching this? My only potential idea for a viable approach is to compile a small ebook with cheats for the games. Having said this, a quick Google search has lots of results, so I'm not sure that people would be willing to fill out the survey if the info is already readily available.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
2013-11-15, 11:21 PM,
Well, if you want to give away real codes, then you will have to buy them, obviously.
2013-11-15, 11:28 PM,
(2013-11-15, 11:06 PM)RuthCPA Wrote: Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to CPA, so please excuse me if this is a silly question. Just got started about 3 days ago and I've seen about $50 so far, but it's quite a seasonal niche so could go either way from here.

Anyway, I'm interested in setting up a site that gives away game codes. I'm thinking Minecraft Premium Accounts or something along them lines. My question is, where exactly would you find these codes to give away? I'm guessing that it isn't easy to get them, or these gamers would all have access to them anyway. I want to do something that will pay longterm, so I don't want to go down the blackhat route of not actually having anything to give away, which would sooner or later result in my account being banned.

What's the typical way of approaching this? My only potential idea for a viable approach is to compile a small ebook with cheats for the games. Having said this, a quick Google search has lots of results, so I'm not sure that people would be willing to fill out the survey if the info is already readily available.

Thanks!

You can think on the lines of a give away site for sure, you can drive the traffic too based on it being free and then explain you give away 1 code at the end of the month in the final download. Link them then back to a page that is password protected and tell them to post a comment and explain you will pick 1 winner out of the comments each month and will email them the code.

Then start leaving proof screen shots of actual winners, you can fluff it up a bit at the start and say you have loads of free codes, then just explain that there is only the 1 code to be given per niche on the website. Yes, it's a little but of a white lie but then based on morals if you are actually giving 1 code away then they DO have a chance to win it.

As they say - you have to be in it to win it!

Regards
Hawk
Latest Thanks - View all

RuthCPA(2013-11-16 05:40 PM) 
2013-11-15, 11:29 PM,

Thanks!

This is whitehat is so difficult to monitise, not impossible but you be werry unique and definetly think out of the box...
2013-11-15, 11:30 PM,
(2013-11-15, 11:29 PM)pepeneo Wrote:

Thanks!

This is whitehat is so difficult to monitise, not impossible but you be werry unique and definetly think out of the box...

Think outside the box indeed: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Sourcing...#pid131924
2013-11-16, 03:05 AM,
Or you could say that X amt of people must participate in the contest for the giveaway to happen.

Like for example, lets say the avg $ you get per survey completed is $1. If your niche is Minecraft gift codes (each of them are $26.95), then say that 50 people must participate for a prize to be awarded. In the end, after you give away the gift code, you would make $26.05.
Latest Thanks - View all

RuthCPA(2013-11-16 05:41 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 4 282 1 hour ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Need landing page game generator dikna 8 464 2017-11-17, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Ishraa
  Where to find game hack tool ? dipak777 5 400 2017-11-14, 11:02 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 23 1,616 2017-10-26, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mesina
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 256 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top