Soundcloud
2014-05-20, 04:03 AM,
Hello!

I've got a friend who makes in my opinion very good music. But he doesn't want to promote himself on soundcloud. If I talk vs him about promotion he says I will do that later first my songs need to be better etc . Meanwhile he has a friend who his music is less good an professional who gets label after label and he is getting jealous but doesn't want to admit it :p.

So now soon it is his bday. I want to promote his soundcloud channel to a good service where genuine and real people listen to his music and to the sub-genre (house, deep house, garage, hip hop). So if he gets followers it are real followers etc.. that enjoy the music.

Does someone know people like on fiverr, or other places, or do you have any good soundcloud channel where I could promote my friend? Or where should I search for this ?

thanks
Mrgustaaf
Latest Thanks - View all

absorcion(2014-09-06 12:09 PM) 

Autofill Magic - Best Tier 1 Tool:
Create High Quality Web 2.0 Blogs With This Great Half-Automated Tool. Full Control. Autofill Magic Money

2014-06-02, 12:30 PM,
There is a guy on fiverr doing plays, downloads, followers and comments - the full program. Search for 'fulltimeseo'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New update on our Soundcloud locker tool! Dario_ 3 274 2015-10-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  New tool from Mgcash Media - Soundcloud Locker! Dario_ 0 245 2015-09-10, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Dario_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top