Sorry for being away for so long... BIG problems
2014-11-25, 07:55 PM,
Hey guys, I hope you're doing well everyone. I wanted to apologize for being away so long, I really had a rough time the last month and a half... You see, my grandfather died and we had to set up the funeral and everything for starters. After everything went quiet again my father got very sick and we were all really worried because his father died a few days before that. Again, he got better and my mom found a great job but it was in another city and I had to do a lot of chores while they were working parallel to school and taking care of my brother. Anyways, there is good news too, I got my driving license, and it kinda made these events a bit easier to swallow... Now, next step would be a better PC and a car haha!

I know that I was in the middle of posting an 'ULTIMATE guide for CPA' and I'm sorry I got held up. Anyways, a lot of good things happened beside my license and I will share everything with you as soon as I can! For starters, I will finish the CPA guide in the next half hour. Those who did not read it, here is the link:

http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-33358-post-384569.html

How about you guys, did anything interesting happen in the last month? Did you make some money? Some kids maybe? haha
2014-11-25, 08:03 PM,
Welcome back to the forums and sorry to hear that my friend. As for me, yeah a lot of good changes happened and still happening :).

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-15, 04:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-15, 04:03 AM by Edge.)
(2014-11-25, 08:03 PM)MrZeus Wrote: Welcome back to the forums and sorry to hear that my friend. As for me, yeah a lot of good changes happened and still happening :).

Sorry because I replied a bit late, I have exams at school so I had little time for the people here. Thanks for your kind words and I am glad to hear everything's fine.
2014-12-15, 09:03 AM,
Welcome back. Things never stay the same. Applies to both happiness and sorrow. Don't let it get you down mate.
I think this thread suits better inside the Introductions forum so I'll move it there for you Smile
2014-12-15, 10:40 AM,
condolence my friend.. i know its hard to have your loved ones say goodbye to you but make this sadness turn into inspiration and encouragement that life is short. we should enjoy things and be positive with every hardship that comes to us. Hope you enjoy everyday that God gives you. Welcome back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Time Entrepreneur, New Elite DolphinSeo 3 120 2017-07-25, 08:06 AM
Last Post: imrichard
  Long Overdue Introduction Sunny D 4 567 2016-07-24, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Sunny D
  New Elite with big Dreams Mallaye 0 265 2016-04-26, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Mallaye
  It's been so long! Feels good to be back! CapsLuck 14 649 2015-10-06, 09:36 PM
Last Post: CapsLuck
  OMG is back? It's been a LONG time! OMGWTFISTHIS 28 2,087 2015-02-09, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Thrall

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top