Some questions about landing pages and cpa
2017-08-08, 12:31 AM,
hey
i have some questions..
[1] whats the benefits of landing page?
[2] why not to promote or publish the direct offers links???
[3] why i must have a landing page??
[4] what must this landing page have and contain??
[5] how or where can i make landing pages?
[6] why someguys using cloaker or filter for cpa links?

and thank you all
2017-08-08, 03:00 AM,
Hello,
i will try to answer most of your questions :
[1]The benefit of having a landing page is that you can increase the number engagement's on your campaign,mainly explaining others whats going on and what do you offer.
[2]Because in most cases offer links are country based (example a free iphone 7's offer is only available in USA,if other people who are not from USA when they click on your link they will redirected to another offer,but they came for the iphone 7,when they see that there none there they will probably leave)
[3]Most people use landing pages for a specific niche,in a landing page you need to provide proof,example(in case of a BH[Black Hat Niche]) and you must convenience others to do click that generate button!
[4]As i said most of the time when its niche based around a game,event,item you must make it as realistic as possible (That's why you add fake comments,fake chat,fake video etc etc )
[5]Depending on your network,for example OgAds offer free landing page under their hosting,cpagrip doesn't do that.If you have some basic html skills you can make a basic Landing page,but you can always browse the forum in this section : https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Niches-T...-Downloads
There they hand out free landing pages,and there is of course the option to buy HQ[High Quality] themes
[6]To protect their domain from getting blacklisted on social media databases ..

I tried to make it as simple as possible , if you have any other question feel free to ask!
My Advice to you would be to stick around the forum,because there are lots of things to learn,read others journey or even start your own ,help other people out(some say that the best way to learn something is by teaching it )

All the best and have fun doing CPA !
Latest Thanks - View all

mhiran(2017-08-08 04:07 AM) 
2017-08-08, 03:14 AM,
thank you so much .. really helped me thanks ;)
2017-08-08, 03:19 AM,
(2017-08-08, 03:14 AM)mhiran Wrote: thank you so much .. really helped me thanks ;)

Wink If you have any question just don't hesitate to ask around !
2017-08-08, 03:54 AM,
(2017-08-08, 03:19 AM)OwYea Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 03:14 AM)mhiran Wrote: thank you so much .. really helped me thanks ;)

thank you really i want that buy cant pm you... have some private questions
2017-08-08, 04:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-08, 04:15 AM by OwYea.)
(2017-08-08, 03:54 AM)mhiran Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 03:19 AM)OwYea Wrote:

thank you really i want that buy cant pm you... have some private questions

Contact me on skype...
2017-08-08, 04:04 AM,
(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: hey
i have some questions..

OwYea gave you some good answers, just thought I'd add my 2 cents :)

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [1] whats the benefits of landing page?

There can be a couple of reasons - to use as a lead capture page for you email list; as a pre-sell page for a PPS offer. Landing pages almost always increase conversions and leads, at least for WH niches.

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [2] why not to promote or publish the direct offers links???

Very seldom does DL work as well as a landing page. Also....
- people are suspicious of referral links
- many advertising and social sites will ban your account for using them
- PPS offers typically need preselling in order to convince people to enter their information

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [3] why i must have a landing page??

See above

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [4] what must this landing page have and contain??

- have your important information 'above the fold'
- bullet point your most important benefits (reason for person to part with their email address, download, whatever)
- a strong CTA (call-to-action)
- privacy policy
- a method of contact
- earnings disclaimer

You don't have to have your privacy policy and earnings disclaimer ON the lander, you can just have the links to pages where they are.

Again, I'm only familiar with WH stuff and I know that many advertisers (i.e. Google, Bing) require those things to get a high quality score.

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [5] how or where can i make landing pages?

- code it yourself, if you know how
- hire someone to create them
- online sites that allow you to edit and customize templates
- download, clean and customize existing landing pages (there are lots here in CPAElites)
- use a landing page plugin if you are using a WP site

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: [6] why someguys using cloaker or filter for cpa links?

To be able to promote on sites where your lander/link is not allowed. To not comply with their TOS, in other words. :)

(2017-08-08, 12:31 AM)mhiran Wrote: and thank you all

You're welcome! :)
2017-08-08, 04:14 AM,
OwYea Added you .. Christopher
azgold Thank you again
but if i use landing page to build maillist is that ok with cpa networks to promote offers by email??
2017-08-09, 03:37 AM,
(2017-08-08, 04:14 AM)mhiran Wrote: OwYea Added you .. Christopher
azgold Thank you again
but if i use landing page to build maillist is that ok with cpa networks to promote offers by email??

You're welcome. :)

If a CPA offer allows email promotion then you can promote it to your list. What you would do is use a splash page (landing page with email capture, basically) to gather subscribers. You'll need a great giveaway in exchange for them giving you their email. This is not where you promote the offer, it's just the list building stage. So, if you're promoting game downloads, offer something that appeals to people who'd be looking for games, an e-book on game tips/something/I dunno.

It's best if you target one niche per auto responder list. You don't want to promote a game download to people who want to lose weight or something, LOL.

Set up your auto responder with good, helpful, or funny emails and sometimes send a promotional one. Do not send a promotional email every time, or people will unsubscribe. You're not just building a list, you're also building a relationship with everyone on your list. That's how you earn their trust, get retention and sales/conversions. :)

Does this help, or have I confused you further?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 89 4 hours ago
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 97 9 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 368 11 hours ago
Last Post: zigson
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,666 2017-10-22, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 171 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top