Some noob questions about incentive CPA
2015-06-20, 02:45 PM,
Hey all,

I got some questions about incentive CPA that I'd like to ask.. I am with CPAgrip. These questions may seem noob or obvious but if people could help that would be great!

1) When people say 'what countries are you targetting?' what do they mean exactly? If promoting via youtube, or SEO, social networks (not ads), etc, isn't the traffic world wide anyway? How can you specifically target countries? Is it through paid ads where you can choose?

2) On the CPAgrip dashboard I see people with small amount of views, but clicks are WAY more, and they have excellent earnings. Why is this? ie 40 views, 362 clicks, 29 leads.

3) What does it mean when you link directly to the offer? I am quite a noob when it comes to CPA and offers, but I am learning tons. Can you choose an offer from CPAgrip and promote that offer? If so, where does the incentive that your offering come in? Is it just like a link locker?

I hope these make sense, I have looked at similar threads but I am not really sure what to look at coz I don't have a reference to go by.

Thanks heaps in advance!
2015-06-20, 04:53 PM,
1: Depending on the country there might be higher payouts, for example France might have $10-$20 offers while USA have $2. Plenty of guides on Google which will explain how to target specific countries

2: That are directly linking to the offers.
-Most common; Traffic Source > Landing page > Offer
-What they are doing; Traffic Source > Offer

3: Some of the offers are for vouchers, giveaways, competitions etc.. that's the incentive when promoting directly
2015-06-20, 08:46 PM,
Gday Ben,

Thanks for the reply. Understand about targeting countries with good payouts. I'll have a look at some guides.

Though I still don't quite understand questions 2&3 100%. This is 1 example from CPAgrip: 3 Views | 4,535 Clicks | 66 Leads.

I don't want to be spoon fed or anything, but what would an example be for this? Do you directly link to offer from paid ads like bing or facebook? What I have is a single game hack website that I am slowly SEO'ing and have got 1 lead so far. I will also try youtube and have a CPAgrip link locker in description. Is there a way I can direct link to offers from my traffic, as I am using link locker landing pages but not sure how to link directly to offers.

How would you promote the vouchers/giveaways etc? The only thing I know is getting traffic to complete offer from link locker landing page or content locker in return for an incentive (a file, or part of a website). Is there a way to just promote a single offer? ie, if theres an iphone givaway, can I just use that link to promote? Is that on the right path?

Sorry for all the questions, just need this info so I can understand it 100% then I'll go full force and try out some things!

Cheers!
2015-06-20, 08:52 PM,
The people with lower views than clicks are promoting the offers directly using ads. When someone clicks their ad, he/she will be redirected to the offer, not to a landing page they made themselves. That's why the people with those weird numbers don't actualy make the amount you see on CPAGrip, maybe they spent the half of it on ads!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 2 55 1 hour ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 82 10 hours ago
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 950 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 3 147 2017-10-13, 06:58 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top