Some gsa help plz
2013-10-24, 08:12 PM,
Hi everyobody , I bought gsa including indexer and captcha braker, set it up to build backlinks to my sites and I am already having better results in 3 days with gsa than with senuke for the same sites working on them for the past 2 and a half months.

My problem is with video ranking, i started building backlinks with gsa for 10 videos. I set up the first video with my unique settings, after that I have exported the template. After that I set it up for my second video where I imported the first videos template , ofcource I changed the link , keywords , description and articles.
I created 1k backlinks for each video but when I checked my videos are not ranking at all so I wentto ahrefs to see how many backlinks are indexed and to my amisment the anchors keys were all messed, like a gta video having anchors for fifa and so on.
SO if you see a fifa video on the gta 5 niche its mine.

My question is why did this happen?
Because I imported the entire template? but I chaged all the info and also checked the preview of the articles several times to make shure that it was using the correct info.
Any advice?
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-11 03:34 PM) 
2013-10-24, 08:51 PM,
You should check out the legends section made by hawk.
He has a tutorial for gsa there.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-10-24, 08:55 PM,
Thanks DutchPride I already watched them but as you can see my problem is not with the settings but with templates using the kw from from where I imported even tho I change the the kw.
Thx for your answer tho
2013-10-24, 08:56 PM,
(2013-10-24, 08:12 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Hi everyobody , I bought gsa including indexer and captcha braker, set it up to build backlinks to my sites and I am already having better results in 3 days with gsa than with senuke for the same sites working on them for the past 2 and a half months.

My problem is with video ranking, i started building backlinks with gsa for 10 videos. I set up the first video with my unique settings, after that I have exported the template. After that I set it up for my second video where I imported the first videos template , ofcource I changed the link , keywords , description and articles.
I created 1k backlinks for each video but when I checked my videos are not ranking at all so I wentto ahrefs to see how many backlinks are indexed and to my amisment the anchors keys were all messed, like a gta video having anchors for fifa and so on.
SO if you see a fifa video on the gta 5 niche its mine.

My question is why did this happen?
Because I imported the entire template? but I chaged all the info and also checked the preview of the articles several times to make shure that it was using the correct info.
Any advice?

Settings: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hawks-GS...ings-Guide

Support and setup: http://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/gs...ine-ranker
Latest Thanks - View all

Jain(2013-11-12 12:45 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Need GSA SER verified List adarshawasthi5 1 267 2017-10-31, 10:56 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  How to make email that works in gsa ranker email verification? arvinzx20 1 288 2017-06-24, 05:23 AM
Last Post: shaunm
  How to setup tier 1 and tier 2 in gsa ranker? arvinzx20 6 446 2017-06-24, 05:04 AM
  Redirects with gsa blast in 2017? ademus 8 690 2017-04-13, 02:09 AM
Last Post: ann627
  How to build Tier 2 links with GSA SER meows 7 1,400 2017-01-06, 02:45 AM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top