Some Questions About a Facebook FP!
2014-11-12, 10:08 AM,
Hey buddys, thanks for for recieving me here! this place looks awesome, most of the people here knows what they are talking about and that is great i think this is a great place to learn...

Ok, back to the topic...

I want to create a FB FanPage with some NSFW material (amateur pr0n) mostly sexy chicks, i have tons of amateur pictures and i want to make somenthing useful with that, so there is any problem with FB if i post those pictures, mostly to gain some followers, (i have an idea for those followers later) so i decided pr0n because i think its more easy to get people involved everybody like to see sexy chicks showing some flesh nothing too agressive and nothing too much, just some titties and little bit of ass (sorry for the language)...

So my questions are:

- i can do this on FB?
-any advice to avoid my fanpage gets banned?
-use my real account as Administrator?
-any other advice on your part will be welcome!

English is not my native languange, so i hope you can understand what im trying to explain! also thanks in advance!
Latest Thanks - View all

MichaelaR88(2014-11-12 01:36 PM) 
2014-11-12, 10:19 AM,
- i can do this on FB?
NO.
-any advice to avoid my fanpage gets banned?
Hide hot spots! :)
-use my real account as Administrator?
Never ever.. You can be banned in no time and Fb will ask you to pay them $10k to activate your account (this is no joke)!
-any other advice on your part will be welcome!
Make new fb acc, make fb page, do what you want and pray that will last long. Also, fb like yt can connect accounts and ban them all together, so be careful and GL!

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2014-11-12, 11:28 AM,
Thread moved to helpdesk. Next time use your common sense and then post threads. Is this a tutorial thread? Why did u post at tutorials section.

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run blackhat niche with Facebook Ads with success? marius1991 0 36 2 hours ago
Last Post: marius1991
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 4 157 Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 118 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Facebook Group ID Scraper? virtualhost 4 199 2017-11-14, 10:33 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Adsense - few questions Niki 6 277 2017-11-05, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fionix

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top