Solved Unable to edit my threads
2018-02-06, 08:25 PM,
I've been recently trying to edit my sales thread to add some new stuff and i realized that buttons do nothing.

When you scroll down to the bottom of the original post, you have the option to Edit that allows you to choose "Quick edit" or "Full edit".

When you mouse-hover on "Quick edit" it is clickable, but doesn't do anything. When you hover on "Full edit" it doesn't even show the mouse hand that tells you it's clickable.

Then i though "well maybe now sales-threads aren't editable anymore" and i tried editing another thread that i made in "Niches, tutorials. etc" section. It happens the same. I don't know if it's a bug on my end or if it is a general thing

Share This Thread :

2018-02-06, 08:26 PM,
Just to confirm, i tried editing this same thread that i posted less than 30 sec ago and i can't.

2018-02-06, 08:35 PM,
Odd, I'll look into this tomorrow as I'm sick now with a cold. Threads should be edited after 30 seconds, I'll let you know.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2018-02-06 08:37 PM) 
2018-02-06, 10:59 PM,
@ Pachu

I can confirm this bug. But normally only the first message of every thread (or on every page) is affected.

Workaround: Click your right mouse button, copy the URL and insert it into the navigation bar of your browser. The link looks like this: https://www.cpaelites.com/editpost.php?pid=XXX

@ HawkEye Don't worry, we talked about this bug already. You wrote it down at the Google form.
Latest Thanks - View all

EnChanter(2018-02-07 09:03 AM)  HawkEye(2018-02-07 03:24 AM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-02-06, 11:14 PM,
(2018-02-06, 10:59 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: @ Pachu

I can confirm this bug. But normally only the first message of every thread (or on every page) is affected.

Workaround: Click your right mouse button, copy the URL and insert it into the navigation bar of your browser. The link looks like this: https://www.cpaelites.com/editpost.php?pid=XXX

@ HawkEye Don't worry, we talked about this bug already. You wrote it down at the Google form.

Indeed, it seems it is only on the first post because i can actually edit the second message i wrote on this thread.

Thanks, good workaround copying directly the URL on the nav bar
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-07 03:24 AM) 

2018-02-07, 03:26 AM,

(2018-02-06, 11:14 PM)Pachu Wrote:

Indeed, it seems it is only on the first post because i can actually edit the second message i wrote on this thread.

Thanks, good workaround copying directly the URL on the nav bar

Ah yes, we are aware of this thanks for reminding me CharlieHarper. I'll close this down, it will be fixed soon. I'm feeling a little shit so bare with me.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2018-02-07 03:34 AM) 
2018-02-14, 03:11 PM,
(2018-02-06, 08:25 PM)Pachu Wrote: I've been recently trying to edit my sales thread to add some new stuff and i realized that buttons do nothing.

When you scroll down to the bottom of the original post, you have the option to Edit that allows you to choose "Quick edit" or "Full edit".

When you mouse-hover on "Quick edit" it is clickable, but doesn't do anything. When you hover on "Full edit" it doesn't even show the mouse hand that tells you it's clickable.

Then i though "well maybe now sales-threads aren't editable anymore" and i tried editing another thread that i made in "Niches, tutorials. etc" section. It happens the same. I don't know if it's a bug on my end or if it is a general thing

The "Full Edit" is now working fine. Kindly clear your browser cache and review.
2018-02-14, 03:19 PM,
I can confirm that it's working (again).

Thread closed.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2018-02-14 03:21 PM) 

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)