Solved Someone Using Our Company Product on Your forum
2018-07-08, 07:46 AM,
Hello Is there anyone who can really help me ?? i am the owner of Golinkapps Application i just saw on your forum that one of my client was sharing there account details to People who bought the software by contact him we have suspended that guy account Can admin help me to closed his account from the forum and also removed the thread ?

He was not the owner of golinkapps and he tried to sell the account to this forum members Please Somebody mention to owner so i can contact with him .
Share This Thread :

2018-07-08, 07:48 AM,
(2018-07-08, 07:46 AM)Zeeshankhan12 Wrote: Hello Is there anyone who can really help me ?? i am the owner of Golinkapps Application i just saw on your forum that one of my client was sharing there account details to People who bought the software by contact him we have suspended that guy account Can admin help me to closed his account from the forum and also removed the thread ?

He was not the owner of golinkapps and he tried to sell the account to this forum members Please Somebody mention to owner so i can contact with him .

I'll tag HawkEye here to take action.

Could you please additionally provide some links? And maybe you should use the contact form to contact HawkEye directly: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-08, 07:49 AM,
Use the contact form here: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

Send us over the details including a link to the said copyright infringement, and we will look into it for you. Please do not post further threads regarding this matter.