Solved Banned for no reason?
2018-01-22, 01:20 AM,
Hawkeye Why was I banned? What did I do wrong mate? I'm confused what really happened today I opened this site and found out account was banned for no reason I didn't even do anything bad or break a rule? I logged out and logged into my account and it worked its weird can an admin tell me whats going on please see the image below

https://imgur.com/LCMA7Hw

[Image: coinmama_72890.jpg]
Share This Thread :

2018-01-22, 01:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-22, 01:30 AM by CharlieHarper.)
(2018-01-22, 01:20 AM)AlienBoy Wrote: Hawkeye Why was I banned? What did I do wrong mate? I'm confused what really happened today I opened this site and found out account was banned for no reason I didn't even do anything bad or break a rule? I logged out and logged into my account and it worked its weird can an admin tell me whats going on please see the image below

Besides the fact that such requests should be made via contact form, I just notified HawkEye about your message.

Header of every form to post a new thread:

Quote:Do not post threads anywhere directed at Admins / Staff regarding warnings / bans / complaints. Use the contact form only.

Maybe it takes a little to get a feedback (weekend).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-01-22, 01:33 AM,
Probably just bad IP.

In case of something urgent, PM me. It will reach my email directly.
Or if you want to mail me instead, go ahead : rinaldo@rinaldo.id

2018-01-22, 02:26 AM,
Did you change your IP before accessing again. Either way don't stress because you're not banned, else you would not be posting on here. This could be a bug if it's IP related so would appreciate it if you let us know.
2018-01-22, 02:11 PM,
Verilog please check this buddy, there has been a few with this issue.

Thanks
2018-01-22, 10:35 PM,
(2018-01-22, 01:28 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 01:20 AM)AlienBoy Wrote: Hawkeye Why was I banned? What did I do wrong mate? I'm confused what really happened today I opened this site and found out account was banned for no reason I didn't even do anything bad or break a rule? I logged out and logged into my account and it worked its weird can an admin tell me whats going on please see the image below

Besides the fact that such requests should be made via contact form, I just notified HawkEye about your message.

Header of every form to post a new thread:

Quote:Do not post threads anywhere directed at Admins / Staff regarding warnings / bans / complaints. Use the contact form only.

Maybe it takes a little to get a feedback (weekend).

I tried but it didn't let me contact I only got this message Sorry you are banned then I logged out of my account and logged into it again and it worked its weird I was shocked xD

(2018-01-22, 02:26 AM)HawkEye Wrote: Did you change your IP before accessing again. Either way don't stress because you're not banned, else you would not be posting on here.  This could be a bug if it's IP related so would appreciate it if you let us know.

(2018-01-22, 02:11 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Verilog please check this buddy, there has been a few with this issue.

Thanks

I dont know but my IP is dynamic I think but sometimes I use VPN for some other stuff when I'm working and visit this site

[Image: coinmama_72890.jpg]
2018-01-22, 10:38 PM,
(2018-01-22, 10:35 PM)AlienBoy Wrote: I dont know but my IP is dynamic I think but sometimes I use VPN for some other stuff when I'm working and visit this site

Then I suggest you to write down your IP address the next time this issue will happen (you can check your IP address e. g. at whoer.net - no typo, haha) and send it via PM to HawkEye and/or Verilog

Best of luck to you!

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-01-22, 11:14 PM,
Yes, was most likely a banned IP issue. We had to ban a lot of spam bots recently. Thanks for letting us know. I'll close this down now.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top