SocialHits CPA Journey to $XXX+ a Day!
2016-11-26, 02:07 AM,
SocialHits Journey

Hi guys I've been doing CPA for a bit over a month so far, starting with Instagram and then moving onto YouTube shortly after. I have had average results and have made almost $100 with no investment on OGAds.

I quickly left Instagram after making very low money before accounts were banned and transitioned to YouTube where I currently have 4 videos earning. I uploaded the first on 31st of October and the below image shows my earnings since then:

image.prntscr.com/image/a2dbaafe867a4828b75c1453e07f5385.png
(I'm unable to post images for some reason???)

As I am using YouTube, a fair amount of my traffic was desktop so 2 days ago I set up my landing page to direct mobile users to OGAds and desktop users to CPAGrip. I have currently made just over $7 on CPAGrip too.

However this has all been in blackhat niches but I want to start making money from whitehat niches instead as I believe this is much more sustainable. I launched a new site yesterday which is totally whitehat and so am hoping to grow that through both social media and SEO. If anyone has any Facebook tips for growing my page I'd greatly appreciate them!

I will use this thread to post daily(don't hold me to this) updates on my earnings and developments such as how my social media is doing etc.

Goals

Earn an average of $1/day for a week []
Earn an average of $2/day for a week [x]

Earn an average of $5/day for a week []
Earn an average of $10/day for a week []
Earn an average of $25/day for a week []
Earn an average of $50/day for a week []
Earn an average of $100/day for a week []

Earn $25 total [x]
Earn $100 total []
Earn $250 total []
Earn $1000 total []
Earn $5000 total []

I will try my best to keep this thread active, but please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to help. All advice and constructive criticism is welcomed.
2016-11-27, 05:57 PM,
Use this code to insert image to your post [img] Image Url [/img]

Example:

[Image: a2dbaafe867a4828b75c1453e07f5385.png]

You see it works!

Thanks Smile Smile Smile
2016-11-29, 09:44 PM,
Don't know much about CPA but I have heard about it and CPA is a great source for earning.
2016-12-01, 12:30 AM,
Haven't updated this, apologies. My YT videos are still earning me a couple of dollars each day, however the site I started hasn't worked well with CPA so I'm possible transitioning it to a CPM structure so we'll see how that works out. I am however looking at using offer walls on another site which I think will work well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Instagram Massacre - Let's do this! [CASESTUDY] OGLegend 10 273 1 hour ago
Last Post: OGLegend
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 249 37,152 1 hour ago
Last Post: mike197903
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 33 1,289 3 hours ago
Last Post: aruncp
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 24 1,128 9 hours ago
Last Post: ogmark
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 76 5,613 Today, 12:58 AM
Last Post: moneyboy2012

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top