Social networking and CPA/PPI
2016-12-30, 02:42 AM,
Hello,

I'm looking to get started with IG. I have a few YT videos, but have proxies and sims that I could put to good use.

The current LP's I have are:

Netflix accounts
Free iPhone 7/7 plus
iTunes GC
PSN GC

I want to use social media to market, there is so much traffic and potential I don't see why not.

I plan to use MassPlanner, but I've never had any experience with social marketing or running any pages.

Are there any resources I could use to learn more about it?

Do you use socials for CPA/PPI giveaways, if so how does it work for you?

Any tips to a newbie?
2016-12-30, 09:59 PM,
The only time i ever made any real money with content lockers was about 7 years ago in the gaming niche. Twitter worked pretty well back then but we also had better tools than we do today or shall i say exploits.
You should find a niche with a lot of potential customers that is not yet being explored.
2016-12-30, 10:41 PM,
(2016-12-30, 09:59 PM)CegaFin Wrote: The only time i ever made any real money with content lockers was about 7 years ago in the gaming niche. Twitter worked pretty well back then but we also had better tools than we do today or shall i say exploits.
You should find a niche with a lot of potential customers that is not yet being explored.

Thanks for the reply.

I've noticed many more people doing this today. Looking in any game hack niche, there can be over 100,000 listed videos on YT for popular niches.

I might have found something to go for, which social traffic would compliment nicely, I'll have to do a bit more digging and see what the competition is like.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 390 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 101 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 216 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top