Social Networks Help
2014-10-18, 08:22 PM,
Hello guys! I am very sad now because my earnings dropped since my yt vids are taken down in a matter of hours. I can't get any traffic from them, and I know that I haven't done anything wrong..it's just the way YT works. It's a lot of work for a small income (like 1-2$/day). So now I am willing to learn how to promote my niches via Facebook/Twitter or any kind of social network. I even tried but facebook get's me alot of click but no leads and twitter alot of views but no clicks(also no leads). So I guess I do something wrong.

My wish is that someone with a big heart <3 would help me to get started with these methods and point me to the right direction I would really appreciate it. Also, as a way to thank you I would like to get under your refferal to any of these networks: CpaGrip, CpaLead, Sharecash, Dreamcash or any of your desire.
Please help me with this one and know that I am a hard worker and I learn pretty fast.

Thank you for listening me and sorry if I bother someone with this thread.
2014-10-19, 09:07 PM,
hey, the only way to make money is to learn and read ALOT of guides, methods and threads. Watch youtube videos, google different methods.

NOONE will come up and tell you their method just like that, Internet marketing is a dog eat dog world. Keep reading forums the answer is there.

goodluck
2014-10-20, 04:30 AM,
Well I don't want a method. Just some right directions. And like what you could say to a refferal. I kept reading guides..but none of those say anything about facebook methods.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Any working social exchange bot? Killbane 2 77 2017-09-16, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Killbane
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 99 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 66 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  Social Media rleo 2 93 2017-08-31, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top