Social Media or Search Engine - Ads?
2016-01-20, 12:57 AM,
Which is better for ads?
Sites like google, bing or are sites like facebook, instagram better for advertising? Kinda down cuz i bought fresh domains and just got my facebook ad account banned today so i need to find something else^^

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2016-01-20, 10:21 PM,
I think google's adwords is the best and facebook ads also - they both have very good targeting.
2016-01-20, 10:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-20, 10:54 PM by Beta Blocker.)
They all have there advantages and disadvantages.

What I would recommend is, create a new Facebook account, with the same info as the one that just got banned, add friends, and use it for about a week. That after a week or so, add a new credit card to it and you will have another ads account up.

If you have no credit cards left to use and you really want your Facebook back, call the bank and say you lost the card and they will send you a new one with a new number that you can use to get another Facebook ads account up and running.
2016-01-21, 12:48 AM,
(2016-01-20, 10:54 PM)Beta Blocker Wrote: They all have there advantages and disadvantages.

What I would recommend is, create a new Facebook account, with the same info as the one that just got banned, add friends, and use it for about a week. That after a week or so, add a new credit card to it and you will have another ads account up.

If you have no credit cards left to use and you really want your Facebook back, call the bank and say you lost the card and they will send you a new one with a new number that you can use to get another Facebook ads account up and running.

I saw a option to refuse the ban and send ID to facebook and they will look into it, you think there is any chance to get unbanned?

2016-01-21, 06:23 AM,
(2016-01-21, 12:48 AM)Biosade Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 10:54 PM)Beta Blocker Wrote: They all have there advantages and disadvantages.

I saw a option to refuse the ban and send ID to facebook and they will look into it, you think there is any chance to get unbanned?

depends what you did
its a 50/50 chance
still better than 0% chance by not even trying

NA
2016-01-21, 06:48 AM,
We have very few affiliates who use google or bing.
Most guys go FB or Instagram. But I know FB is tricky.

(2016-01-20, 12:57 AM)Biosade Wrote: Which is better for ads?
Sites like google, bing or are sites like facebook, instagram better for advertising? Kinda down cuz i bought fresh domains and just got my facebook ad account banned today so i need to find something else^^
2016-01-25, 08:43 PM,
(2016-01-21, 06:23 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:

depends what you did
its a 50/50 chance

can i use the same paypal account on the other account?
Or is it locked to one account?

2016-01-26, 10:17 PM,
(2016-01-25, 08:43 PM)Biosade Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 06:23 AM)lancerimpact Wrote:

depends what you did
its a 50/50 chance

can i use the same paypal account on the other account?
Or is it locked to one account?

if you use the same paypal account the new account will automatically be blocked
you need new payment info for every account

NA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to promote shop? FB Ads / Adsense / Fb Groups? buKKa 2 29 6 hours ago
Last Post: buKKa
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 8 839 6 hours ago
Last Post: buKKa
  How To Get Low CPC With Facebook Ads! davidmali 2 84 8 hours ago
Last Post: fateha
  [GET]Full List Of Social Media Networks Watt 24 1,415 9 hours ago
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Social Media marketing guide for beginners TaslimaRahman 3 234 2017-12-12, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Amirull Islam

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top