CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Social Media for CPA
2016-12-18, 11:40 PM,
hello elites,

Here again with another question, i am just wondering what works best with gaming niches? i have done instagram and facebook in the past but instagram was always banning my accs and facebook was alright i suppose but it was a costly process for someone with a low budget. Wondering if other social medias are better or its worth going back to them? Anyone with experience give me a heads up it would be greatly appriciated :)

Thankyou,

Zestahh
2016-12-19, 12:19 AM,
How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?
All of them are different and you can bank hard from it. You must for each one of them do the following:
Research, how others make money on that platform, adjust the angle of approach, find niches that you can promote on that platform, select right offers.

CpaElites and big G are your best tool, just research, gather some info, cook them up and serve to your future visitors!
Its a bit broad answer but its better to find/brainstorm method on your own (or to find someones method and tweak it on your own) GL

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2016-12-19, 12:41 AM,
(2016-12-19, 12:19 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?
All of them are different and you can bank hard from it. You must for each one of them do the following:
Research, how others make money on that platform, adjust the angle of approach, find niches that you can promote on that platform, select right offers.

CpaElites and big G are your best tool, just research, gather some info, cook them up and serve to your future visitors!
Its a bit broad answer but its better to find/brainstorm method on your own (or to find someones method and tweak it on your own) GL
thanks man, not really thought of pinterest, quora and reddit, ill have a look at some methods or see whats flying about :)
2016-12-19, 09:19 AM,
(2016-12-19, 12:19 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?

Can you make a guide on youtube ? :) it will be a big help if you can guide us trough it :) black.diary is my skype thanks in advance :)