Social Media for CPA
2016-12-19, 03:10 AM,
hello elites,

Here again with another question, i am just wondering what works best with gaming niches? i have done instagram and facebook in the past but instagram was always banning my accs and facebook was alright i suppose but it was a costly process for someone with a low budget. Wondering if other social medias are better or its worth going back to them? Anyone with experience give me a heads up it would be greatly appriciated :)

Thankyou,

Zestahh
2016-12-19, 03:49 AM,
How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?
All of them are different and you can bank hard from it. You must for each one of them do the following:
Research, how others make money on that platform, adjust the angle of approach, find niches that you can promote on that platform, select right offers.

CpaElites and big G are your best tool, just research, gather some info, cook them up and serve to your future visitors!
Its a bit broad answer but its better to find/brainstorm method on your own (or to find someones method and tweak it on your own) GL

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-12-19, 04:11 AM,
(2016-12-19, 03:49 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?
All of them are different and you can bank hard from it. You must for each one of them do the following:
Research, how others make money on that platform, adjust the angle of approach, find niches that you can promote on that platform, select right offers.

CpaElites and big G are your best tool, just research, gather some info, cook them up and serve to your future visitors!
Its a bit broad answer but its better to find/brainstorm method on your own (or to find someones method and tweak it on your own) GL
thanks man, not really thought of pinterest, quora and reddit, ill have a look at some methods or see whats flying about :)
2016-12-19, 12:49 PM,
(2016-12-19, 03:49 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about good old Youtube? Pinterest, Reddit, Quora?

Can you make a guide on youtube ? :) it will be a big help if you can guide us trough it :) black.diary is my skype thanks in advance :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET]Full List Of Social Media Networks Watt 23 1,378 9 hours ago
Last Post: hutiya
  Social Media marketing guide for beginners TaslimaRahman 3 208 10 hours ago
Last Post: Amirull Islam
  [HOW TO] Increase Social Media Engagement EnChanter 18 1,092 2017-12-07, 10:16 PM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 7 819 2017-12-04, 01:46 AM
Last Post: dbs00
  Mass Email Verify for Social Media iastaff 2 182 2017-11-02, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top