Social Locker - Bad / Good for SEO?
2016-12-28, 06:10 PM,
Hey, is Social Locker good for SEO?

When I'm asking that I mean - will it have negative effect on ON-PAGE SEO?
2016-12-28, 07:11 PM,
This is just a presumption but I would imagine it would depend on how much of the content you actually lock. If it is just a small key part of it then I cant see a problem. If you lock it all then it may.

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2016-12-28, 07:43 PM,
Social locker is really good for your post. If you lock something really useful then there is no doubt that people will share it which gives you a legitimate backlink and social signals are a major ranking factor.

I have seen tremendous jump in my post's ranking using social signals. However take care of other factors like your visitor's don't leave that post instantly, make them click, browse other pages from that post etc.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2016-12-28, 07:45 PM,
(2016-12-28, 07:43 PM)eliter1q Wrote: Social locker is really good for your post. If you lock something really useful then there is no doubt that people will share it which gives you a legitimate backlink and social signals are a major ranking factor.

I have seen tremendous jump in my post's ranking using social signals. However take care of other factors like your visitor's don't leave that post instantly, make them click, browse other pages from that post etc.

(2016-12-28, 07:11 PM)shaunm Wrote: This is just a presumption but I would imagine it would depend on how much of the content you actually lock. If it is just a small key part of it then I cant see a problem. If you lock it all then it may.

I thought about locking the "GO TO DOWNLOAD" button at my page after the article and stuff, is this a good idea?
2016-12-28, 08:00 PM,
(2016-12-28, 07:45 PM)Idanushka Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 07:43 PM)eliter1q Wrote: Social locker is really good for your post. If you lock something really useful then there is no doubt that people will share it which gives you a legitimate backlink and social signals are a major ranking factor.

(2016-12-28, 07:11 PM)shaunm Wrote: This is just a presumption but I would imagine it would depend on how much of the content you actually lock. If it is just a small key part of it then I cant see a problem. If you lock it all then it may.

I thought about locking the "GO TO DOWNLOAD" button at my page after the article and stuff, is this a good idea?

Yes, that's what you need to do. Just lock the download link at the end of the post and leave the content of the post open for the visitor to read.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2016-12-31, 12:12 AM,
I see no reason how locking just the "go to download" section would have a negative effect on your site.

[Image: Untitled-2-1.png]
2017-02-02, 04:06 AM,
it is good for SEO but its also depends on how much content you are going to lock. :)
2017-02-02, 05:32 AM,
No it doesn't have a negative effect, much the contrary since it gives you social signals HOWEVER: be sure that the locker doesn't actually lock the content by this I mean you should make it look like they must share the content but if they click next it actually allows them to have access to the download page. This way you get both leads from people sharing the locker and people that otherwise would leave if they really had to share actually get to the download page and might be a potential lead.

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2017-02-03, 03:00 AM,
social locker is very useful, for example if you really have a great content then people will surely share it and you will get backlinks that will help you to rank high, BUT if you lock too many contents then that may harm your onpage SEO
2017-02-04, 03:40 AM,
social locking don't effect on-page seo, but to get benefit from it your content must be good enough to be locked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is this domain is good ? imrichierich 1 23 51 minutes ago
Last Post: 2workhard
  Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Official eBook by Google insomniac 73 4,561 3 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  How to tag or optimize images for better SEO result? insomniac 39 1,915 3 hours ago
Last Post: insomniac
  ONE-PAGE OR MULTIPLE PAGE for SEO 5light 4 113 5 hours ago
Last Post: 5light
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 11 328 Today, 12:48 AM
Last Post: hallow8

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top