Social Exchange and Social Media is dying
2015-09-01, 09:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-01, 09:11 PM by Hesco.)
It saddens me to say, but social exchange (Addmefast, Youlikehits, Like4Like, etc) is dying...

A few months ago we "lost" Facebook, what with the banning from liking and following, page likes from social exchange sites not counting, and with facebook requesting an ID for every little thing in order to reactivate accounts.

Now Youtube, recently youtube subscribers stopped counting, now it seems youtube likes aren't being credited on social exchange sites, you get credited for 1 like out of 10 and stuff.

Again Facebook, the other day I checked like 80 social exchange sites, only found 2 with a working Facebook followers section (not including addmefast, youlikehits, like4like and 3 more sites). And even so, all the sites with a working fb followers section can't deliver jack. All of them combined delivered barely 1000 followers in about 7 days at highest CPC, and now they've slowed down to a halt, and I don't see them picking up. Only 3-6 months ago I could've gotten thousands within 7 days.

I keep thinking social exchange sites will adapt, the internet will adapt, but I'm losing hope. The social media sites - facebook, youtube, instagram - have too much money, too much greed, and too many smart people working at it to kill everything except that which profits them.

I'm just venting here. I used to think that with the internet growing and more and more people getting on it the "corporations" would never be able to run it. But with the centralization of power to a handful of super-powerful organisms - Facebook, Google, Amazon, eBay, etc - they might just get to. And when they do, it's over for the little guy...
2015-09-01, 09:16 PM,
Time to invest on what you want. The "free" era is gone.

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-09-01, 09:18 PM,
Agreed. It has not been the same as before. But you can't just blame the owners of the networking sites for the downfall of their respective exchange sites. The exchange sites were meant for real people to follow each other to increase their numbers. Like YouTube sub trains or something. But recently, a lot of users just create fake accounts so as not to leave any imprints on their official ones. With everyone creating random and fake accounts just for the sake of earning a couple of points, there's no wonder people are losing interest in Social exchange sites. Trust me, there's not a system without a loophole. Its just that most of the bot creators feel that it is pointless.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HOW TO] Increase Social Media Engagement PRINC3 4 161 Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Last Post: zamnajali
  [GET]Full List Of Social Media Networks Watt 20 1,071 2017-10-20, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [GET] CodeCanyon - Social Locker for Wordpress v 3.4.3 Nulled [Latest] trafficbeast 60 11,167 2017-10-07, 06:55 PM
Last Post: PabloEskobar
  List of Traffic Exchange websites(Google Plus +1 included for websites and videos) Peakfire 18 2,789 2017-10-06, 01:53 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Pinterest Group Boards Invitation Exchange dejan001 0 66 2017-09-05, 02:14 PM
Last Post: dejan001

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top