So this guy was doing something at my school...
2016-04-07, 03:56 AM,
Hey all from cpaelites,here is a story of someone i may believe is a marketer but i don't know what his intentions were.

Enjoy!

i am currently in the ninth grade (15 years old) and i was just simple getting out of third period (math) and going down stairs to the lunch room. i see my friend and he sat down with me as we were talking. As at least 15 minutes into the period of lunch i noticed a guy that came up to my friend, he was extremely confident, he was saying

random guy: "hey man! Nice Shoes!
friend: thanks?
random guy: did your mom by them for you?
friend: no my dad.
random guy: oh cool! how much?
friend: around $120 bucks
random guy: wow that's pretty cool!
random guy: so hey i was wondering if you have heard about e-commerce by any chance?
friend: ..no
random guy: oh well basically it is like running your own store, but just online and instead of working out for a certain amount of hours, you can have your store online 24/7!
friend: oh okay cool.
random guy: so have you heard of amazon?
friend: yeah i guess.
random guy: well this is what this is! running your own store and making a bit of extra money!
random guy: are you interested?
friend: umm yeah sure of course!
random guy: *takes out notepad* nice! so i will now need you to put your name and phone number here so on sunday night i will contact you and give you all the info.
friend: cool sounds awesome!

Now mind you i did not think of this as ethical, i didn't really know what he was planning to say this sunday night, but i will see and keep you guys updated.

This guy was from bangladesh he said and he says quote unquote, has mastered e-commerce. But i jumped in before my friend put in his number and started talking:

me: hey! i know a lot about e-commerce so before my friend puts his info into the notepad would you mind telling me more about this?
random guy: of course friend!
me: -.-
random guy: it is basically like running your own store but i will teach you how to make a lot of money while doing it! You know alot about e-commerce you say? What do you do?
me: well i sell on ebay and i make a good income off of it.
random guy: hmm, are you sure?
me: *me feeling offended i opened up my ebay account and showed him my earning from the past 60 days*, $1,249.
random guy: wow cool are you interested in this as well, will you like to sign up?
me: no thanks.
random guy: oh okay well how about you?
friend: yeah awesome i wan't money!!!

my friend is really into wanting to make money but since he is to young for a job he is willing to do anything, but he is really lazy :/

i was not trying to top this guy and be cocky, i just didn't want my friend to do something he MIGHT regret. But we will see on sunday night as the guy said. Also by the look of his notepad he had LITERALLY 20+ people signed up already. Well i guess good luck to all of them lol, i will just be on the watch out.

Hope you guys enjoyed my little tale :D

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2016-04-07, 06:34 AM,
Haha I enjoyed the cute story! If I was you I wouldn't care because you said, "No thanks", end of story.

However, it does seem like he is trying to make commissions off the people who are on his sign up notepad list. Nobody would help anybody for free or for no reason, there's almost always a catch. And well, anybody could learn and pick up the "how-to" around E-commerce without any help. I bet that guy is just going to give out free information anybody can find on the internet for free if they're not lazy enough to do that themselves.

Otherwise, I'd just give your friend a heads up and forget about him.
2016-04-07, 07:04 AM,
lol yeah i'm glad you enjoyed it, that is what i thought also it would just be so weird if he is on the forums right now just watching the convo lol

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO
2016-04-07, 11:58 AM,
If he is skeptical about you beeing able to make money by selling on eBay doesn't it also show that his methods may also be trashy? Because if his methods are good and anyone can make money with them why would he be skeptical about you having a method with which you earn good money?
2016-04-07, 02:23 PM,
(2016-04-07, 07:04 AM)ronnova Wrote: lol yeah i'm glad you enjoyed it, that is what i thought also it would just be so weird if he is on the forums right now just watching the convo lol

lol

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-04-07, 04:52 PM,
(2016-04-07, 07:04 AM)ronnova Wrote: lol yeah i'm glad you enjoyed it, that is what i thought also it would just be so weird if he is on the forums right now just watching the convo lol

Lol you're so detected sherluck humes!
2016-04-07, 07:47 PM,
haha was enjoying when i was reading it
2016-04-07, 09:00 PM,
I only see a guy hustling there, pretty good stuff. +1 to the guy recruiting people for his e-commerce sites.
I wonder what model he uses to earn, ref comm.?

Keep updating!
2016-04-08, 01:44 AM,
I don't get why you didnt think this was ethical. It sounds like the same thing as people offering methods online, except irl.
2016-04-08, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-08, 04:30 AM by nudes.)
(2016-04-07, 07:47 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: haha was enjoying when i was reading it

glad you enjoyed :D

(2016-04-08, 01:44 AM)m16 Wrote: I don't get why you didnt think this was ethical. It sounds like the same thing as people offering methods online, except irl.

THATS WHY lol, i have not seen people actually do that so i was a bit shocked, he had guts too he went onto the "popular table as others would call it" lol.

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College life better or school life? reshamanair 12 277 2017-11-28, 07:13 PM
Last Post: urangi
  Were you good students at primary school? ruskiczoug 10 319 2017-11-25, 05:34 PM
Last Post: bryan1
  What did your school friends end up doing for jobs now? shadow98 9 368 2017-07-09, 12:55 AM
Last Post: andrew43
  College Life vs School Life extremee 8 311 2017-06-13, 12:58 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Guy threatens to kill another guy, gets choked instead iBrobot 5 266 2017-06-07, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top