So let me get the whole CPA thing straight...
2013-12-30, 02:20 AM,
I have never attempted CPA because I feel there are much more efficient ways to make money online -- but I decided to check this website out to learn a bit.

Basically, the main plan with CPA is this:
Create youtube videos/websites on a certain niche such as free 1600 Microsoft points generator. People find the video/website and when they try and download the product they must fill out a survey first that you get paid for. But my question is this: obviously this program you designed in VB.net doesn't work...so is this considered scamming? Is there any legitimate CPA techniques or do I have everything all wrong.

Thank you!
2013-12-30, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-30, 02:25 AM by lanadekat.)
(2013-12-30, 02:20 AM)L Marketing Wrote: I have never attempted CPA because I feel there are much more efficient ways to make money online -- but I decided to check this website out to learn a bit.

Create youtube videos/websites on a certain niche such as free 1600 Microsoft points generator. People find the video/website and when they try and download the product they must fill out a survey first that you get paid for. But my question is this: obviously this program you designed in VB.net doesn't work...so is this considered scamming? Is there any legitimate CPA techniques or do I have everything all wrong.

Thank you!
yes they are , like best (fast) WOW gold farming method , put download to an ebook , find a random guide online and past it in the ebook , you gave people what they want and you without scamming them they got what you said they will get for completing the survey(s)

you can do this with anything be creative , there is a method to turn blackhat into whitehat ( it's on this forum somewhere i think )
2013-12-30, 02:25 AM,
(2013-12-30, 02:25 AM)lanadekat Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 02:20 AM)L Marketing Wrote: I have never attempted CPA because I feel there are much more efficient ways to make money online -- but I decided to check this website out to learn a bit.

Thank you!
yes they are , like best (fast) WOW gold farming method , put download to an ebook , find a random guide online and past it in the ebook , you gave people what they want and you without scamming them they got what you said they will get for completing the survey(s)

But a lot of people do the 'scam' method, yes?
2013-12-30, 02:27 AM,
(2013-12-30, 02:25 AM)L Marketing Wrote:

Thank you!

yes , here is the guide i talked about http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Tut-How-...-legit-one
2013-12-30, 02:27 AM,

Thank you!

Yes, a lot of people do, but they also move onto legit methods and niches. They also invest that money into other stuff with regards to CPA etc. You're referring to generally PPD.
2013-12-30, 02:33 AM,
(2013-12-30, 02:27 AM)ℛoyal Wrote:

Thank you!

Yes, a lot of people do, but they also move onto legit methods and niches. They also invest that money into other stuff with regards to CPA etc. You're referring to generally PPD.

PPD is a branch of CPA, yes?
2013-12-30, 03:02 AM,
(2013-12-30, 02:33 AM)L Marketing Wrote:

Thank you!

Yes. Pay Per Download-Networks get their offers from CPA Networks. A member of the PPD Network promotes their file and when people want to download the file, they'll need to complete a survey. Just incentive marketing.
2013-12-30, 03:15 AM,
of course theres more to it but you'll find those things out along the way just keep it up
2013-12-30, 04:32 AM,
(2013-12-30, 02:33 AM)L Marketing Wrote:

Thank you!

Yes. It's the same thing except converting the traffic differently, generally with incentives of the promise of receiving something in return.
2013-12-30, 06:17 AM,
Legitime CPA is Banner Advertising :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 391 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 103 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 217 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top