So does anyone here knows about Verilog ?
2016-11-13, 03:14 PM,
Hey guys,
So Verilog here and just want to know does anyone here knows about Verilog and coding related to it.
Lets see how many of you know what it is and who has even worked on it :)
2016-11-14, 12:54 AM,
Been around it a bit with engineers but haven't worked on anything verilog related directly
2016-11-14, 01:07 AM,
(2016-11-14, 12:54 AM)GeT_RiGhT Wrote: Been around it a bit with engineers but haven't worked on anything verilog related directly

Ah okay, cool to know someone knows about it here at elites ;)
2016-11-14, 01:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-14, 01:14 AM by GeT_RiGhT.)
Do you still do any hardware work?

Trying to send you a pm but can't so fucking annoying dammit, and ironically it's a question about upgrades lol
2016-11-14, 11:09 AM,
(2016-11-14, 01:13 AM)GeT_RiGhT Wrote: Do you still do any hardware work?

Trying to send you a pm but can't so fucking annoying dammit, and ironically it's a question about upgrades lol
For sending PM, it is not about upgrade.
Normal member can also send PM, you need to read the announcements and rules section for it.
2016-11-14, 11:15 AM,
I feel kinda dumb cause I read the rules thread in announcements and still get:

"Upgrade to either VIP group to send private messages instantly: (Click Here to Upgrade)
You must have a 75 post count and your account must be older than 1 month to post inside the following sections: 1. Elites Online Journeys 2. Elites Bragging 3. Elites Giveaways
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

when I try to send
2016-11-14, 11:24 AM,
(2016-11-14, 11:15 AM)GeT_RiGhT Wrote: I feel kinda dumb cause I read the rules thread in announcements and still get:

"Upgrade to either VIP group to send private messages instantly: (Click Here to Upgrade)
You must have a 75 post count and your account must be older than 1 month to post inside the following sections: 1. Elites Online Journeys 2. Elites Bragging 3. Elites Giveaways
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

when I try to send
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Read-Sen...nature-Etc
Check this thread.
2016-11-14, 11:30 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-14, 11:32 AM by GeT_RiGhT.)
(2016-11-14, 11:24 AM)Verilog Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 11:15 AM)GeT_RiGhT Wrote: I feel kinda dumb cause I read the rules thread in announcements and still get:

when I try to send
/Thread-Read-Sending-PM-s-Posting-Links-Images-Videos-Signature-Etc
Check this thread.

my understanding is it's due to my account not being a month old yet

i just meant I wanted to ask you some questions about upgrade (didn't want to upgrade for message feature without starting a thread (and sorry for kinda ending up hijacking this one) but wasn't able to PM any of the admins including you and ended up stuck in catch 22 trying to ask a question before upgrading but needing to upgrade to ask question without waiting a month.

i fucked that up let me try again

i just meant I wanted to ask you some questions about upgrade without starting a thread (and sorry for kinda ending up hijacking this one) but wasn't able to PM any of the admins including you and ended up stuck in catch 22 trying to ask a question before upgrading.. but needing to upgrade to ask question without waiting a month.
2016-11-14, 11:53 AM,
(2016-11-14, 11:30 AM)GeT_RiGhT Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 11:24 AM)Verilog Wrote:

when I try to send
/Thread-Read-Sending-PM-s-Posting-Links-Images-Videos-Signature-Etc
Check this thread.

my understanding is it's due to my account not being a month old yet

i just meant I wanted to ask you some questions about upgrade (didn't want to upgrade for message feature without starting a thread (and sorry for kinda ending up hijacking this one) but wasn't able to PM any of the admins including you and ended up stuck in catch 22 trying to ask a question before upgrading but needing to upgrade to ask question without waiting a month.

i fucked that up let me try again

i just meant I wanted to ask you some questions about upgrade without starting a thread (and sorry for kinda ending up hijacking this one) but wasn't able to PM any of the admins including you and ended up stuck in catch 22 trying to ask a question before upgrading.. but needing to upgrade to ask question without waiting a month.
Yes it needs a month :)
2016-11-14, 12:47 PM,
I know you code Elites forums and you have been doing it for a while now.

I don't understand what do you mean by "what it is and working on it" LOL

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top