Snipe google rankings with Sape!
2015-03-11, 05:25 AM,
I'm going to bypass all the bullshit and explain what I'm selling here.

High Metric, High Quality, Sape Links!
(Blackhat SEOs allowed only)

I'm not going to pitch you hundreds of sh*t Sape links. (That shit will hit the fan quickly resulting in dead rankings)

Each link is manually filtered and hand-picked so you get the highest quality links possible that are related to your niche (I do my best).

These are the metrics you’ll be looking at:

PR 3+
OBL < 10
Majestic SEO Trust Flow 20+
Google Indexed
All Homepage Links

Prices:

· $8 PR3 TF20+

· $10 PR4 TF20+

· $15 PR5 TF20+

· $20 PR3+ TF30+

Point these anywhere you want and you'll be see some kick*ss results. Be sure to mix up the anchor text's and you can send me a short (under 50 character) line of text to go along with your anchor text.

Also, keep in mind truly high quality links are limited in number even on SAPE, so be reasonable when PMing me for bulk orders.

Terms and Conditions
-I pay up front to place links, so no refunds unless I fail to deliver as promised. However, if any link in the report is under a PR3 or TF20, I will replace it.

-Links must be paid for on time every 30 days or else the links will be deleted.

-No guarantees for any SERP movements.

FAQ

Q: Do you provide reports?
A: Yes, reports are provided for all links

Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: The project will start within 2 business days and submission will be finished under the week

Q: How long does it take to see SERP movements?
A: It’s a bit of a wild card, usually you’ll see results after about a month.

Q: What happens if I cancel my subscription?
A: Your links will be removed because this is a monthly service

PM me for more information

I send reports ONLY over Skype never will I share anything on gmail/google documents for YOUR site's security.

[Image: czkGSdB.jpg]
2015-03-12, 03:51 PM,
Premium listing thread listing.
2015-03-12, 06:17 PM,
So first you make thread about asking about do SAPE links works and now you're selling them. Can you explain that? What is the original source from where you resell these links?
Latest Thanks - View all

imtaurus(2015-03-12 08:18 PM) 

Regards,
SiZiF
2015-03-13, 12:10 AM,
(2015-03-12, 06:17 PM)SiZiF Wrote: So first you make thread about asking about do SAPE links works and now you're selling them. Can you explain that? What is the original source from where you resell these links?

I'm not going to acknowledge your moronic question because it's harder to rank a website then it is to actually find high quality domains to build backlinks from.

I have a system down for finding amazing homepage backlinks and I'm offering it here on CpaElites.

[Image: czkGSdB.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Authority Profile & EDU Submitter With Awesome Features - Nail Google Updates iam_ironman 85 9,373 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: iam_ironman
  Unlimited Spending + Accounts Google Adwords alexandrion 17 1,996 2017-11-17, 05:08 PM
Last Post: alexandrion
  GMAIL PVAs (Aged PVAs, Fresh PVAs) + GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE lovelyservices 9 769 2017-11-10, 09:43 AM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  [LADY GAGA GOOGLE RIDER] ★★ 350+ LINKS & SOCIAL Signals★★FREE REVIEW Copies akasam 43 4,501 2017-11-01, 04:25 PM
Last Post: damagesmith
  [Google] Indexed Video Game PBN Websites with Authority Contextual Backlinks GopherDomains 0 134 2017-09-15, 09:03 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top