Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Sneak Preview For CPA Elites Change For You Guys ;)
2015-10-13, 10:59 AM,
(2015-10-06, 11:27 PM)Rational Wrote: I didn't read what other said, sorry for that( I am a student now, overwhelmed with work).
Ok, so my opinion:
-You use Vimeo, which is looks more professional than Youtube, so this is a good choice.
-The text- easy to read, the size is just perfect, the differences of sizes of the text is not too big, but big enough to see the important stuff-good. The only criticism I have to give is that I catch immediately the word "pay" which immediately makes me think I have to pay( even if it's unconsciously), which obviously is against it's goal. I would suggest to rephrase to sentence and make the words "Not pay" or "free" jump out instead of "Pay"
-The background is pretty neat.
-The site itself is very responsive and I like it's dynamic
Also, the "How Do I Use CPA Elites I'm Confused?" part is pretty strange for me. You immediately answer by telling the user to go to the Help page in case of confusion. I would suggest to first say that CpaElites s neatly organized in themes and the use of it is pretty intuitive and second nature( this allows the user to feel calmer and more enthusiastic to join the forum), and then only tell that in case of confusion he can simply check out the help threads that are there for him.

Also, forgot to say, that you should really emphasize on the thing that CPAElites is growing not only in members, but also on its spheres of interest.
CPAElites adapts to the fluctuations of the market, and is here to inform us and teach us about the new trends and strategies of internet marketing. Thus, you can clearly see that CPAElites deals not only with CPA, but also with PPI and similar stuff, not only blackhat but also whitehat( PPV, PPC & etc).
Basically, CPAElites will teach you a lot about CPA, but also about tons load of other stuff, thus making the members more informed, more professional, more flexible in their work.

Good Morning,

I went ahead and changed some of the text as you advised, I think it's better now too so thanks a lot. I have highlighted the changed below for you:
==================================

"make the words "Not pay" or "free" jump out instead of "Pay""

Done:
=================
Is CPA Elites Free to use?
Yes, anyone can use the forum you don't need to pay. However, If you want to use certain tools and to access private advanced guides and niches you must be upgraded, learn more about that here when signed in: Legends
================

"Also, the "How Do I Use CPA Elites I'm Confused?" part is pretty strange for me."

Changed:
================
CPA Elites Is Simple To Use And Neatly Organized

In the case that you need help to find your way around the forum, or to read over the rules simply use the(MENU) drop down and then browse over the (Help) page, there you will find useful information such as the rules, user control panel usage and more.
=================

Also changed:
=================
What's Good About CPA Elites?

CPA Elites offers thousands of niches and guides but that's not all, we also offer exclusive tools which can be accessed by both non VIP and upgraded users alike, tools such as trending niche generators, landing page creators and much more. CPA Elites is growing by the day not only in members, but also on its spheres of interest.

CPA Elites adapts to the fluctuations of the market, and is here to inform it's users about the new trends and strategies of internet marketing. We deals not only with CPA, but also with PPI, PPV, PPC etc. And not only blackhat but also whitehat too.
=================

Thanks again!
2015-10-13, 09:30 PM,
(2015-10-13, 10:59 AM)ϟ★ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- ★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 11:27 PM)Rational Wrote: I didn't read what other said, sorry for that( I am a student now, overwhelmed with work).
Ok, so my opinion:
-You use Vimeo, which is looks more professional than Youtube, so this is a good choice.
-The text- easy to read, the size is just perfect, the differences of sizes of the text is not too big, but big enough to see the important stuff-good. The only criticism I have to give is that I catch immediately the word "pay" which immediately makes me think I have to pay( even if it's unconsciously), which obviously is against it's goal. I would suggest to rephrase to sentence and make the words "Not pay" or "free" jump out instead of "Pay"
Also, the "How Do I Use CPA Elites I'm Confused?" part is pretty strange for me. You immediately answer by telling the user to go to the Help page in case of confusion. I would suggest to first say that CpaElites s neatly organized in themes and the use of it is pretty intuitive and second nature( this allows the user to feel calmer and more enthusiastic to join the forum), and then only tell that in case of confusion he can simply check out the help threads that are there for him.

Also, forgot to say, that you should really emphasize on the thing that CPAElites is growing not only in members, but also on its spheres of interest.
CPAElites adapts to the fluctuations of the market, and is here to inform us and teach us about the new trends and strategies of internet marketing. Thus, you can clearly see that CPAElites deals not only with CPA, but also with PPI and similar stuff, not only blackhat but also whitehat( PPV, PPC & etc).
Basically, CPAElites will teach you a lot about CPA, but also about tons load of other stuff, thus making the members more informed, more professional, more flexible in their work.

Good Morning,

I went ahead and changed some of the text as you advised, I think it's better now too so thanks a lot. I have highlighted the changed below for you:

Done:
=================
Yes, anyone can use the forum you don't need to pay. However, If you want to use certain tools and to access private advanced guides and niches you must be upgraded, learn more about that here when signed in: Legends
================

"Also, the "How Do I Use CPA Elites I'm Confused?" part is pretty strange for me."

Changed:
================

In the case that you need help to find your way around the forum, or to read over the rules simply use the(MENU) drop down and then browse over the (Help) page, there you will find useful information such as the rules, user control panel usage and more.
=================

Also changed:
=================

CPA Elites offers thousands of niches and guides but that's not all, we also offer exclusive tools which can be accessed by both non VIP and upgraded users alike, tools such as trending niche generators, landing page creators and much more. CPA Elites is growing by the day not only in members, but also on its spheres of interest.

CPA Elites adapts to the fluctuations of the market, and is here to inform it's users about the new trends and strategies of internet marketing. We deals not only with CPA, but also with PPI, PPV, PPC etc. And not only blackhat but also whitehat too.
=================

Thanks again!

Oh wow, didn't expect that my post will be so influential. Great, I am more than happy to help make CPAElites a better place! And thank you for the award!

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2015-10-14, 10:16 PM,
I like very much this idea, people must be convinced to register here because CPAElites grows up life quality!
2015-10-15, 01:49 PM,
(2015-10-13, 09:30 PM)Rational Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 10:59 AM)ϟ★ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- ★ϟ Wrote:
Ok, so my opinion:

Good Morning,

Done:
=================
================

Changed:
================

=================

Also changed:
=================

=================

Thanks again!

Oh wow, didn't expect that my post will be so influential. Great, I am more than happy to help make CPAElites a better place! And thank you for the award!

(2015-10-14, 10:16 PM)xahira Wrote: I like very much this idea, people must be convinced to register here because CPAElites grows up life quality!

Thanks again!
2015-10-15, 03:57 PM,
Nice! I can help with design elements :)

[Image: 1LfhmiD.png]
2015-10-15, 06:25 PM,
congratulation ! nice one I appreciate it.
2015-10-25, 10:06 PM,
great! the new design is very cool
2015-10-26, 09:00 PM,
Wow this looks awesome!
2015-11-01, 10:29 PM,
Great new design!! I like it, simple, calm and efficient.
2015-11-27, 07:39 AM,
Interesting desing, looks like a landing page great work... and good thinking.. landing page for a forum... i bet this will become trend, looks very cool