CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat temporary block.
2020-02-05, 06:49 PM,
Hello, I have problem with snapchat. I have my private profile where sometime i promo cpa offer. About half month i've got temporary block after add friends. I try add 10-15 per hours but still i get ban. Someone know what should i do with this?

And sorry for my bad english.
2020-02-05, 07:32 PM,
(2020-02-05, 06:49 PM)Tolithar Wrote: About half month i've got temporary block after add friends. I try add 10-15 per hours but still i get ban.

Despite all rumors at another large forum and certain Discord groups it's still possible to add thousands of friends each day for every Snapchat account. You can even add 5.999 users to a freshly created Snapchat account during 24 hours if you follow certain guidelines.

Have a look at this please:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...bot-limits

Please be aware that some users at Discord groups and other forums - e. g. klique alias @KooKlique - try to spread false information, to keep future successful Snapchap CPA earners away. Because they weren't able to rent known Snapchat SaaS bots (screenshots can be shown). So this is a kind of revenge or hater campaign to stabilize or recover their own earnings.

Best of luck to you!

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-06, 02:27 AM,
Thanks for help ;)

I don't wanna open new topic so i post here. I have question about swipe up. When i post my landing page there i've got ban really fast, about 12-24h and my account get deleted. But without this when i take link direct from cpa offer my account can stand more ~one week. Whats wrong with this? I don't have any 18+ photo etc on my lp.
2020-02-13, 06:09 AM,
(2020-02-06, 02:27 AM)Tolithar Wrote: Thanks for help ;)

I don't wanna open new topic so i post here. I have question about swipe up. When i post my landing page there i've got ban really fast, about 12-24h and my account get deleted. But without this when i take link direct from cpa offer my account can stand more ~one week. Whats wrong with this? I don't have any 18+ photo etc on my lp.

hi, did you resolve the problem? im having the same! keep getting locked account frecuently in snapchat... anyone help? ill appreciate it alot
2020-02-13, 10:46 AM,
(2020-02-13, 06:09 AM)blackskills Wrote:
(2020-02-06, 02:27 AM)Tolithar Wrote: Thanks for help ;)

hi, did you resolve the problem? im having the same! keep getting locked account frecuently in snapchat... anyone help? ill appreciate it alot

@blackskills @Tolithar

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-SNAPCHA...#pid717149

2020-02-15, 03:28 AM,
(2020-02-05, 07:32 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-05, 06:49 PM)Tolithar Wrote: About half month i've got temporary block after add friends. I try add 10-15 per hours but still i get ban.

Despite all rumors at another large forum and certain Discord groups it's still possible to add thousands of friends each day for every Snapchat account. You can even add 5.999 users to a freshly created Snapchat account during 24 hours if you follow certain guidelines.

Have a look at this please:

Please be aware that some users at Discord groups and other forums - e. g. klique alias @KooKlique - try to spread false information, to keep future successful Snapchap CPA earners away. Because they weren't able to rent known Snapchat SaaS bots (screenshots can be shown). So this is a kind of revenge or hater campaign to stabilize or recover their own earnings.

Best of luck to you!

You always make a lot of sense! I have been observing your comments. Please how do I get in touch with you to guide me through some processes with snap chat. I will appreciate your response. You can message me in private if possible. Thanks.
2020-02-15, 09:36 AM,
(2020-02-15, 03:28 AM)SmaiTawi Wrote: You always make a lot of sense! I have been observing your comments. Please how do I get in touch with you to guide me through some processes with snap chat. I will appreciate your response. You can message me in private if possible. Thanks.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to offer any individual mentorings or trainings.

I recommend:

- Create a regular Snapchat thread regarding your specific questions.
- Ask the distribution companies of the large Snapchat bots (MoneyIsInTheBot, Snaplytics, Let's Snap it! etc.).

2020-02-15, 04:38 PM,
(2020-02-15, 09:36 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 03:28 AM)SmaiTawi Wrote: You always make a lot of sense! I have been observing your comments. Please how do I get in touch with you to guide me through some processes with snap chat. I will appreciate your response. You can message me in private if possible. Thanks.

Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to offer any individual mentorings or trainings.

I recommend:

- Create a regular Snapchat thread regarding your specific questions.
- Ask the distribution companies of the large Snapchat bots (MoneyIsInTheBot, Snaplytics, Let's Snap it! etc.).

Do you make bots yourself or any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
2020-02-15, 04:52 PM,
(2020-02-15, 04:38 PM)SmaiTawi Wrote: Do you make bots yourself or any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Ummmm, you are kidding me, or? ;-)

2020-02-15, 05:01 PM,
(2020-02-15, 04:52 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 04:38 PM)SmaiTawi Wrote: Do you make bots yourself or any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Ummmm, you are kidding me, or? ;-)

Smile Smile Smile Smile

I would assume you make them as well since you are so knowledgeable in matters like this from my observation. I think I can trust your recommendation so far so I wont mind if you tell me Smile