CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

Snapchat Snapchat delete acc
2019-10-22, 10:55 PM,
Well...I know that my english isnt so good but I try explain a problem.
Snapchat's removing my accounts.
I had 30/40 snap accounts - first time snap deleted 3/4 the latest using accounts. I thought that for naughty, CPA links and relloging.
Checked this - I reseted all iphone(xr) settings and "start from now". After the week snapchat deleted next 3 accounts.
Im lookin for  fix for this, have u any idea what can I do?
2019-10-22, 11:23 PM,
From my experience you're leaving footprints.

- So I would not use more than 10 Snapchat accounts on one physical device, no matter how many times you delete/install the Snapchat app or reset the device.
- You should also change your landing page URLs and not share them between the accounts.
- And if you use a "cheap tool" for uploading your Snaps/story posts, this could leave footprints also.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-10-22, 11:28 PM,
Hey Charlie, thank u so much for your answer!
Can u tell me why dont use more than 10 acc? I thought that when I reset iphone snapchat cant put ups flag on my device. How?
Cheap tool? U talking about snapchat mod? Im using original snapchat from App Store without any mod
2019-10-22, 11:37 PM,
(2019-10-22, 11:28 PM)mlodys Wrote: Can u tell me why dont use more than 10 acc? I thought that when I reset iphone snapchat cant put ups flag on my device. How?

Although Apple blocks the transfer of sensitive iOS device details (iPhone, iPad, Watch) to app owners - like Android with MAC addresses, IMEI numbers, available WiFi hotspots etc. - there are still some unique values left Snapchat could save and analyze. And a reset of the device wouldn't refresh those values.  

Quote:Cheap tool? U talking about snapchat mod? Im using original snapchat from App Store without any mod

That's good, although I don't want to imagine your daily work with story posts, Snaps, friend accepts etc. ;-)

Then it's all about your device, your URLs, maybe your IP network ranges also.

Did you receive some "24 hour locks" before that wave hit you? Maybe you got reported before.

* Edit: You didn't jailbreak your iPhone, right?

2019-10-22, 11:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-10-23, 12:11 AM by mlodys.)
hmmm I didnt know that Snapchat can point me after the reset bcs when I did it 1 week ago all was ok.
Well...what do u suggest do right now?
The easiest fix is buy a new phone after made 10 acoounts :P

no, didnt jailbreak. Whatever it means xd
2019-11-04, 06:36 PM,
What niche do you using for your snapchat accounts ? adult niche ?
2019-11-26, 12:55 AM,
what about doing it with emulator as there you ca change everything emei , and all what you said
2019-11-26, 01:45 AM,
(2019-11-26, 12:55 AM)Xx339 Wrote: what about doing it with emulator as there you ca change everything emei , and all what you said

Snapchat doesn't work with most of the common emulators.