CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Snapchat bans and other social media?
2020-04-30, 04:47 PM,
Hey, so I used snapchat at the end of 2019 and took a little break until last month.
when I last used snapchat my accounts got usually taken down from time to time but nothing was really serious,
but today each time someone reports me I get banned for at least 24 hours, sometimes my account even gets banned for 7 days.

I have also noticed that my personal device (iphone) got somehow banned too (maybe imei) and each account I try to log-in with gets banned too immeidiately, even new ones with zero friends. Do you know any other social media like snapchat to promote adult traffic? I have tried to use whatsapp but that I got banned too after few hours only. Instagram would be the same I guess.

Any ideas? I think snapchat just got really hard on people using their apps to promote adult traffic ?
2020-04-30, 04:52 PM,
(2020-04-30, 04:47 PM)miamor Wrote: when I last used snapchat my accounts got usually taken down from time to time but nothing was really serious,
but today each time someone reports me I get banned for at least 24 hours, sometimes my account even gets banned for 7 days.

You should really switch to a real Snapchat SaaS bot, and forget about the usage of bots based on emulators, Windows software or connected phones.

Some more tips for you to avoid locks and bans: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...bot-limits

Quote:Do you know any other social media like snapchat to promote adult traffic?

TikTok?

Worked perfect for me as musical.ly back in 2016 and 2017, and it still works now.

Quote:I think snapchat just got really hard on people using their apps to promote adult traffic ?

I can't confirm this. But after our special spam (hidden sales) friend G. posted his thread at this other forum, Snapchat raised some limits.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)