Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Q&A
2019-02-28, 09:38 PM,
1. we can start to post history with link even if account is new?

2. any sugestion where to find sites to leave your snapchat code?

3. laing page or just redirections what u think is the best? (dating)
2019-03-01, 03:19 AM,
How do you grow you account with snapchat? I have this idea on my mind that applicable to all social medias and I think it will also work with snapchat like using fake sexy ladies profile or using some bot? Another problem is how can you create multiple accounts and manage them at the same time. I tried different emulator already like bluestack but it didn't work.

EARN NOW IF YOU STILL CAN
DRINK BEER LATER
2019-03-01, 04:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-03-01, 04:59 AM by CharlieHarper.)
@ @theviking

(2019-02-28, 09:38 PM)theviking Wrote: 1. we can start to post history  with link even if account is new?

Yes, as written above in https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid703659 already:

(2018-12-18, 01:33 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
  1. You can start with almost nothing in your hands.

You only have to create a single Snapchat account with your smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android). Spread your Snapchat username at social networks, dating platforms, forums etc. or add some friends you found on these platforms. No matter if you want to use classic CPA offers, CPI, content lockers, adult dating, premium adult content or other niches, you simply create one story post to reach all of your friends. Even users that are not your friends can see your story posts, after you set your story visibility to "everyone".

2. You don't need aged Snapchat accounts.

The age or history of Snapchat accounts doesn't matter at all. You can start with freshly created accounts. You don't have to buy Snapchat accounts.

3. You don't have to verify your Snapchat accounts by phone/SMS.

You only need a valid email address to receive emails in case of problems. You don't even have to verify this email address to start with story posts. So you don't have to buy phone numbers or SIM cards.

So you can use freshly created Snapchat accounts with no history for this.

Quote:2. any sugestion where to find sites to leave your snapchat code?

You don't have to leave your Snapchat QR code, the username is enough.

There are certain "search engines" for Snapchat users, but a few of them are fake directories. It really depends on the audience you want to target, but the most accounts at these "search engines" are from tier 2 countries.

A better example: If you plan to start an Apple iPhone XS Max raffle/giveway, I would post the Snapchat usernames at forums, blogs, social media, ...

Quote:3. laing page or just redirections what u think is the best? (dating)

Always landing pages (at least pre-landers) with some additional preview content (images/videos) to tease visitors.

I also recommend the usage of HQ second-level-domains (domain.com), to prevent any modal display. (A video comparing LQ URLs and HQ second-level-domains has been recorded already, but I didn't have the time to edit and post it so far.)

@ @gezhu

(2019-03-01, 03:19 AM)gezhu Wrote: How do you grow you account with snapchat? I have this idea on my mind that applicable to all social medias and I think it will also work with snapchat like using fake sexy ladies profile or using some bot?

As written above you don't really have to "grow" Snapchat accounts:

- Spread the usernames of your Snapchat accounts around at platforms, depending on your niche.
- Let the friend adder do his work for you.
- I guess a standard Instagram bot could help you spreading your Snapchat usernames also.

Quote:Another problem is how can you create multiple accounts and manage them at the same time. I tried different emulator already like bluestack but it didn't work.

I'm currently coding several new modules for the Snapchat bot I created, some really unique, and some standard modules like an account creator. Of course I can't speak for other developers.

The problem about the account creator is the unique captcha used by the Snapchat app/servers. But I'll solve this soon also, it's nothing really complicated compared to the encryption and signing functions.

The account management is done by the bot, you simply create a campaign for one Snapchat account once and watch it running 365/24/7.

You can't use Snapchat with Android emulators like Bluestacks, I wrote this above already. Snapchat uses several checks to recognize emulators. Even your login would fail.

But why would you need an emulator (or a physically connected device)? For doing what?

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-03-01, 01:01 PM,
(2019-02-26, 04:50 AM)GermanBotMafia Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 05:15 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: 5. There are currently two real Snapchat bots available, two more are under development, many have been announced but never completed:

a) A small bot running under Windows, only for story posts (without the methods to spoof live content). You have to connect your smartphone/tablet. The most important features are missing.

b) A large bot system, running as SaaS (Software as a Service), you only need a browser of your choice to setup everything, a total 24/7 autopilot solution. You don't have to connect any device, since it runs completely standalone on several Linux machines at the distributors place. Story posts (live content, no "from memories" flag), friend adder, friend scPlease, keep it clean this type of discussion does not belong on CPA Elites.r, custom thumbnails, custom captions and many more features.

c) Another SaaS project, being under development since summer 2018, but I didn't notice any great progress. The coder has contacted me several times (how to break the encryption and encoding - this is the tricky part), but I can't disclose my business secrets of course. At some point he told me that he stopped the development completely, instead he asked for a possible API access to "my" bot system. ;-)

d) And a further SaaS project, a copycat of b) without any permission. It just has been announced, I didn't see any screenshots, proofs of concept or any roadmap so far. Again, the encryption and encoding is the tricky part, so it could end the same like c).

e) to z) Many announced but never completed bots, several coders asked about the encryption and encoding of my bot system, but I didn't disclose the real secrets behind.

Disclaimer (like in my first post): I am personally involved into b) (and possible c) regarding the API access) as a reverse engineer and coder.

Don't worry, I read your disclaimer. :-)

5b is "Snapper" or "LetsSnapIt.com"?

What's 5d? And are you going to make the guy take it down?

Any chance to get some answers regarding the above?
2019-03-03, 07:33 AM,
(2019-03-01, 01:01 PM)GermanBotMafia Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 04:50 AM)GermanBotMafia Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 05:15 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: 5. There are currently two real Snapchat bots available, two more are under development, many have been announced but never completed:

a) A small bot running under Windows, only for story posts (without the methods to spoof live content). You have to connect your smartphone/tablet. The most important features are missing.

b) A large bot system, running as SaaS (Software as a Service), you only need a browser of your choice to setup everything, a total 24/7 autopilot solution. You don't have to connect any device, since it runs completely standalone on several Linux machines at the distributors place. Story posts (live content, no "from memories" flag), friend adder, friend scPlease, keep it clean this type of discussion does not belong on CPA Elites.r, custom thumbnails, custom captions and many more features.

c) Another SaaS project, being under development since summer 2018, but I didn't notice any great progress. The coder has contacted me several times (how to break the encryption and encoding - this is the tricky part), but I can't disclose my business secrets of course. At some point he told me that he stopped the development completely, instead he asked for a possible API access to "my" bot system. ;-)

d) And a further SaaS project, a copycat of b) without any permission. It just has been announced, I didn't see any screenshots, proofs of concept or any roadmap so far. Again, the encryption and encoding is the tricky part, so it could end the same like c).

e) to z) Many announced but never completed bots, several coders asked about the encryption and encoding of my bot system, but I didn't disclose the real secrets behind.

Disclaimer (like in my first post): I am personally involved into b) (and possible c) regarding the API access) as a reverse engineer and coder.

Don't worry, I read your disclaimer. :-)

5b is "Snapper" or "LetsSnapIt.com"?

What's 5d? And are you going to make the guy take it down?

Any chance to get some answers regarding the above?

I'm sorry for the delay, I'm currently pretty busy with coding new unique modules.

Yes, 5b is "LetsSnapIt".

Regarding 5d I don't want to disclose any name now. But nobody has access to the highly protected C++ code of my framework. So the only thing they could copy is the content of the webinterface and workflow.

2019-03-04, 05:34 PM,
Any way to add automatically people on Snapcat, at least for a one account?

Cheers
2019-03-04, 05:56 PM,
(2019-03-04, 05:34 PM)bufferover Wrote: Any way to add automatically people on Snapcat, at least for a one account?

Sure, have a look at the things I wrote about the "friend adder" above. :-)

2019-03-05, 09:19 AM,
things going well at least 5-6$ but couldnt find that "friend adder"
2019-03-05, 04:18 PM,
(2019-03-05, 09:19 AM)theviking Wrote: couldnt find that "friend adder"

Really? I wrote about the process of friend adding, some tricks etc. at several pages of this thread (8 matches at page 2 only).

2019-03-05, 08:25 PM,
Hello @CharlieHarper

How we can add mass friends on snapchat ? maybe a discord where i can talk with you ?