CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!
CPAElites 2021 beta: Get access to the CPAElites 2021 closed beta now! - Please click [here] to get access!

Snapchat Need some basic knowledge on snapchat
2020-02-28, 06:56 PM,
Hi All, actually I am thinking to buy a bot but I am very new in Snapchat, honestly saying I never used this platform before so if possible can you please tell me about its functions and what is must need for CPA. Your advice will help me make some decisions.

what mainly I want to know, every possible way to promote CPA offers using Snapchat? I found we can post a story including a link, this is an option but what other options we have for promoting our offer links?

Also, I have seen in another forum about points, do we need Snapchat points? or If I have many points then do I have any advantages?

Thank you and please don't mind for my idiotic questions.
2020-02-29, 12:35 PM,
@CharlieHarper can you please help me with my idiotic questions?
2020-02-29, 03:11 PM,
(2020-02-28, 06:56 PM)mi2 Wrote: actually I am thinking to buy a bot but I am very new in Snapchat

Don't use any Snapchat bot that requires you to connect your phone(s) physically to your Windows machine or install anything under Windows. These kinds of bots get patched very early and risk the lifetime of your accounts.

Quote:what mainly I want to know, every possible way to promote CPA offers using Snapchat?

- adult dating
- premium content/images/videos
- offer walls
- giveaways/raffles
- brand promotion
- dropshipping

Quote:I found we can post a story including a link, this is an option but what other options we have for promoting our offer links?

Spread your Snapchat account names at large platforms, to make people send you friend requests. Let a module of the Snapchat SaaS bot of your choice auto-accept incoming friend requests and let another module send them personal Snaps with "Swipe up" links.

Bots supporting this: MoneyIsInTheBot, Let's Snap it!

Quote:Also, I have seen in another forum about points, do we need Snapchat points? or If I have many points then do I have any advantages?

No, you neither need "aged" Snapchat accounts, nor any points.

Also please have a look at the large "Snapchat Q&A" thread, I wrote many replies containing useful tips in 2018 already: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

And please check this thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...bot-limits

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-29, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-02-29, 06:55 PM by mi2.)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate this details reply. This info is very valuable to me.

Yes, I am going to buy a SaaS bot.

So I need Auto-Accept Friend Requests and Personal Snaps module along with basic plan right?
About Personal Snaps module do I need Higher posting frequency ( 4, every 15 minutes) or 1 every 60 min is enough?
2020-02-29, 09:54 PM,
(2020-02-29, 04:24 PM)mi2 Wrote: So I need Auto-Accept Friend Requests and Personal Snaps module along with basic plan right?

The module you'll need to extend the "Auto Accept" modules are normally called "Welcome Snaps".

Quote:About Personal Snaps module do I need Higher posting frequency ( 4, every 15 minutes) or 1 every 60 min is enough?

You should talk to the sales guys of the specific SaaS bot company about this. The higher your posting frequency, the higher your conversions.

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

2020-02-29, 11:25 PM,
(2020-02-29, 09:54 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-29, 04:24 PM)mi2 Wrote: So I need Auto-Accept Friend Requests and Personal Snaps module along with basic plan right?

The module you'll need to extend the "Auto Accept" modules are normally called "Welcome Snaps".

Quote:About Personal Snaps module do I need Higher posting frequency ( 4, every 15 minutes) or 1 every 60 min is enough?

You should talk to the sales guys of the specific SaaS bot company about this. The higher your posting frequency, the higher your conversions.

I am trying to buy let's snap it, I have send them a message 2 days ago but still not replied.

Please don't mind but I am very confused about a few options, when you get some time please help me
1. Auto-Accept Friend Request has a Frequency (calls per hour) is 1 every 60 min. Is this mean bot will auto-accept only 1 request per hour? only 24 per day??
2. Welcome Snap also has a Frequency (calls per hour) is 1 every 60 min. Is this mean bot will send 1 Welcome Snap per hour? only 24 per day??
2020-03-01, 01:03 AM,
(2020-02-29, 11:25 PM)mi2 Wrote:
(2020-02-29, 09:54 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: You should talk to the sales guys of the specific SaaS bot company about this.
Please don't mind but I am very confused about a few options, when you get some time please help me
1. Auto-Accept Friend Request has a Frequency (calls per hour) is 1 every 60 min. Is this mean bot will auto-accept only 1 request per hour? only 24 per day??
2. Welcome Snap also has a Frequency (calls per hour) is 1 every 60 min. Is this mean bot will send 1 Welcome Snap per hour? only 24 per day??

Please have a look above. ^

Quote:I am trying to buy let's snap it, I have send them a message 2 days ago but still not replied.

That's very sad to hear again. I'm going to ping them at Discord to speed up the answer process.

16th of November 2020