Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Looking for a Crakrevenue adult cpa guide
2019-09-23, 03:35 PM,
Hi i'm looking for an adult cpa guide that involves snapchat and stuff like that ( Crakrevenue ) . I din't find any here so i thought someone might be able to help me find one?
2019-09-23, 04:01 PM,
You should have a look at this thread to get some tips about adult dating and other niches regarding Snapchat:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-09-23, 05:37 PM,
(2019-09-23, 04:01 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: You should have a look at this thread to get some tips about adult dating and other niches regarding Snapchat:

Hey one thing that i have a problem with snapchat i i dont know how to add friends on it and also when i try to post a story there's not option to select from gallery and it's only allowing me to post story with my current camera
2019-09-23, 06:04 PM,
(2019-09-23, 05:37 PM)SmallHopes Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 04:01 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: You should have a look at this thread to get some tips about adult dating and other niches regarding Snapchat:

Hey one thing that i have a problem with snapchat i i dont know how to add friends on it and also when i try to post a story there's not option to select from gallery and it's only allowing me to post story with my current camera

Then you should use one of the Snapchat bots, to organzize friend adding processes and schedule some story posts with "fake live content" (videos, images).

There used to be some fake Android .apks around also to post "fake live content". But they didn't allow you to schedule automated posts, and sooner or later Snapchat detected the usage and banned the accounts. Sometimes people try to modify .apks to start a new trial, but they all leave way too many footprints and get detected pretty soon as well.

2019-09-24, 07:44 AM,
(2019-09-23, 06:04 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 05:37 PM)SmallHopes Wrote:

Then you should use one of the Snapchat bots, to organzize friend adding processes and schedule some story posts with "fake live content" (videos, images).

There used to be some fake Android .apks around also to post "fake live content". But they didn't allow you to schedule automated posts, and sooner or later Snapchat detected the usage and banned the accounts. Sometimes people try to modify .apks to start a new trial, but they all leave way too many footprints and get detected pretty soon as well.

So what do you suggest that i do? any ideas?
2019-09-24, 10:56 AM,
(2019-09-24, 07:44 AM)SmallHopes Wrote: So what do you suggest that i do? any ideas?

As written above already: Use a Snapchat bot that includes a "Friend Adder" module, in combination with an "Friend Auto-Accept" module etc.

I just answered a similar question here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid714919

2019-09-24, 04:46 PM,
(2019-09-24, 10:56 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-09-24, 07:44 AM)SmallHopes Wrote: So what do you suggest that i do? any ideas?

As written above already: Use a Snapchat bot that includes a "Friend Adder" module, in combination with an "Friend Auto-Accept" module etc.

I just answered a similar question here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid714919

Im pretty new at all this and sorry for asking so many stupid questions but i have one last final one , do you know where i can get those snapchat bots? i've been looking for a while but couldnt find one. Also if you have discord or any other social platform that i can use to contact you that would be awesome. It would feel so nice to get advice from someone like you. Thank you!
2019-09-25, 05:59 PM,
(2019-09-24, 04:46 PM)SmallHopes Wrote: Im pretty new at all this and sorry for asking so many stupid questions but i have one last final one , do you know where i can get those snapchat bots? i've been looking for a while but couldnt find one. Also if you have discord or any other social platform that i can use to contact you that would be awesome. It would feel so nice to get advice from someone like you. Thank you!

No question is stupid, since everybody else could learn from it also.

Please check your PM regarding a LetsSnapIt Snapchat bot trial access.

2019-09-28, 07:51 AM,
(2019-09-25, 05:59 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: No question is stupid, since everybody else could learn from it also.

Please check your PM regarding a LetsSnapIt Snapchat bot trial access.

Hey Charlie! Don't seen any info's before about LetsSnapIt trial access. Last 10 days I think about Snapchat ads, because I can't scale manually friends adding and posting. Would like to test these bot too! If it possible ofcourse...

P.S. If it really works good i'd rather to spend my money on this bot, not traditional advertising Money
2019-09-28, 12:07 PM,
(2019-09-28, 07:51 AM)satirycon Wrote: Hey Charlie! Don't seen any info's before about LetsSnapIt trial access. Last 10 days I think about Snapchat ads, because I can't scale manually friends adding and posting. Would like to test these bot too! If it possible ofcourse...

P.S. If it really works good i'd rather to spend my money on this bot, not traditional advertising  Money

@satirycon

Snapchat Ads is pretty much strict regarding any CPA/CPI/affiliate/adult/giveaway/... offer. I personally don't know anybody that got accepted for these kind of offers. At least not for more than 1 or 2 days.

Besides one fact: If random trial account users are able to generate US$ xx to xxx per day (!) with 1 single Snapchat account, just with story posts, auto-accepting incoming friend request, sending "Welcome Snaps" to new friends, ... why would you have to spend money for Ads then?

Please check your PM. :-)