CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Friend adder bot limits
2020-01-21, 01:45 PM,
Snapchat "Friend Adder" bot limits

During the first 3 weeks of the year 2020 people asked me constantly: "How many friends can I add per day wity a Snapchat Friend Adder bot like Let's Snap it!?"

Until the middle of December 2019 it was possible to add tens of thousands friends per day. So you were able to import a freshly created Snapchat account with 0 friends into the bot, upload a bulk file with 5.000 to 6.000 usernames, start the "Friend Adder" process and watch this Snapchat account growing from 0 to almost 6.000 friends during 10 to 12 hours. Until mid of December 2019!

Due to the massive Snapchat spam attacks, caused by the known thread at another forum, Snapchat had to raise their security limitations. People tried to add 15 users manually by using their physical smartphone, and they experienced Snapchat account "locks" or even total account "bans". If people tried to repeat this process with too many Snapchat accounts and the same smartphone, they even experienced complete "device bans". So they were unable to use this smartphone for any Snapchat activity.

As of the 21st of January 2020 I can confirm that it's still possible to add thousands of friends per Snapchat account per day. The actual amount of friends is something between 1.500 and 3.000 friends per day and Snapchat account, to stay on the safe side.

Notice: I don't talk about the manual friend adding process with a physical smartphone, but instead about a classic "Friend Adder" module running 24/7 on autopilot for you in the background of a Snapchat SaaS bot, e. g. Let's Snap it!

But you have to follow certain guidelines to achieve this ...

CPAElites "Expert Knowledge" thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...-Knowledge

Paid CPAElites membership upgrade to "VIP Legends" required to access this content:

1. Upgrade your membership to the "VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)" membership:

One time fee: 34,99 Euro
Click here to upgrade: https://transactions.sendowl.com/product...1C3B7/view
(Please make sure to enter your CPAElites username at the upgrade form.)

2. Contact us with a payment proof here: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-03-18, 01:44 PM,
I love to get hands on your snap bot. Can I see it in action? Or get a trial?
2020-03-18, 01:50 PM,
(2020-03-18, 01:44 PM)sonpink Wrote: I love to get hands on your snap bot. Can I see it in action? Or get a trial?

Trial accounts for the Let's Snap it! bot are only available to selected people, because they have been massively abused before (e. g. the "Friend Adder" module).

Please contact the distribution company at Discord: LetsSnapIt#0348

2020-03-18, 02:55 PM,
I understand that you give trials for selected people only. Can i atleast see the bot in action?
2020-03-18, 10:07 PM,
(2020-03-18, 02:55 PM)sonpink Wrote: I understand that you give trials for selected people only. Can i atleast see the bot in action?

@CharlieHarper can i? i am desperate
2020-03-18, 10:41 PM,
(2020-03-18, 10:07 PM)sonpink Wrote:
(2020-03-18, 02:55 PM)sonpink Wrote: I understand that you give trials for selected people only. Can i atleast see the bot in action?

@CharlieHarper can i? i am desperate

I'm not responsible for any pre-sales, offers, discounts, payment methods, support etc. Please talk to the distribution company.

I'm "only" the original reverse engineer and coder.

2020-04-30, 12:29 PM,
Update (30th of April 2020):

A few people asked me during the last days, so this is my update:

As of the 28th of April 2020 I can confirm that it's still possible to add thousands of friends per Snapchat account per day. The actual amount of friends is something between 1.500 and 2.000 friends per day and Snapchat account, to stay on the safe side.

Notice: I don't talk about the manual friend adding process with a physical smartphone, but instead about a classic "Friend Adder" module running 24/7 on autopilot for you in the background of a Snapchat SaaS bot, e. g. Let's Snap it!

But you have to follow certain guidelines to achieve this ...

CPAElites "Expert Knowledge" thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...-Knowledge

Paid CPAElites membership upgrade to "VIP Legends" required to access this content:

1. Upgrade your membership to the "VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)" membership:

One time fee: 34,99 Euro
Click here to upgrade: https://transactions.sendowl.com/product...1C3B7/view
(Please make sure to enter your CPAElites username at the upgrade form.)

2. Contact us with a payment proof here: https://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php

(To be continued.)