Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Contest #1 Discussion thread
2019-08-17, 03:27 PM,
is there a paid service of the bot after the contest ends
or it will always run from this year to next
2019-08-17, 03:29 PM,
(2019-08-17, 03:27 PM)ninavynn Wrote: is there a paid service of the bot after the contest ends
or it will always run from this year to next

Please have a look at this reply: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid713998

And it won't run for one complete year, only 30 days (to be extended with another possible contest). The costs of a competing service are around US$ 1,000 for 30 days (2 Snapchat accounts), so we can't offer this for 365 days.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-08-17, 06:57 PM,
(2019-08-17, 06:53 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: Looks good. Is there any video of this service where we can see the interface and how it actually functions?

@Mr. Burnham

There is no such video currently, because the user interface changes around 10 - 20 times per month currently. Sometimes 3 times per day.

German engineering, so permanently new features, new options, ... :-)

I'll talk to the CEO of the new distribution company about this. Maybe he could let some of his staff members prepare something.

2019-08-17, 06:58 PM,
(2019-08-17, 06:57 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 06:53 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: Looks good. Is there any video of this service where we can see the interface and how it actually functions?

@Mr. Burnham

There is no such video currently, because the user interface changes around 10 - 20 times per month currently. Sometimes 3 times per day.

German engineering, so permanently new features, new options, ... :-)

I'll talk to the CEO of the new distribution company about this. Maybe he could let some of his staff members prepare something.

Okay, thank you for the clarification!
2019-08-17, 07:04 PM,
(2019-08-17, 06:58 PM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: Okay, thank you for the clarification!

Besides the fact that the workflow is pretty much simple:

1. You enter your proxy details.
2. You enter the details of your first Snapchat account.
3. In 90 % of all cases Snapchat will require a re-verification of your account. But this is no problem, because the bot contains a fully-automated re-verfication process (optional: manually by entering the code you received via email).
4. You enter your captions, your links, upload your videos/images/custom thumbmail images (a perfect feature btw).
5. You create your first campaign, to run 24/7/365 for you.
6. Lay back and relax.
7. The 7 servers at 3 different locations will do the work for you.

No hardware needed, no smartphone/tablet needed, no local bandwith needed. SaaS, what else do you need? ;-)

2019-08-18, 01:35 AM,
Is there any feature list of the Snapchat bot available? At least I couldn't find one, only some screenshots and this demo story post video.

Thank you for accepting me as a contestant! :-)
2019-08-25, 06:05 PM,
It's pretty likely that no one will achieve the required score. What do you think?
The quality of the posts of the contestants are also low. They keep replying to very old threads with comments without actual value.
2019-08-25, 07:03 PM,
(2019-08-25, 06:05 PM)Wyctus Wrote: It's pretty likely that no one will achieve the required score. What do you think?

There is still one full week left. And I guess that a few users will reach the score (posts x bonus factor + bonus points).

Besides the fact that this contest was a very first attempt to try something like this. Not to forget the current holiday season with people being absent.

Quote:The quality of the posts of the contestants are also low. They keep replying to very old threads with comments without actual value.

It's not that low. And everybody is allowed to reply to threads from 2018 also.

I like it more than "Which car do you drive?", "Thanks for sharing!", "Good luck with your journey!" etc. :-)

2020-01-08, 03:44 PM,
Update (8th of January 2020):

There will be another Snapchat bot contest starting end of January 2020.

So please make sure to visit this thread daily to get access:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...ss-for-you