Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Bot MoneyIsInTheBot
2019-11-30, 12:57 PM,
Does anybody use the Snapchat bot MoneyIsInTheBot (version 1.0) already?

They announced the release of version 2.0 for Cyber Monday so December 2nd:

Quote:The second release (version 2.0) of MiitB will be released on the 2nd of December 2019, 18:00/06:00 PM (UTC+1, Europe), 12:00 AM (UTC-5, EST, New York).

We have massively extended our server structure, so many new slots for further customers will be available.
But Money is in the Bot will stay private: To prevent the supported platforms from any over-saturation.
To protect your earnings. Therefore you will still need a personal invitation code, to order your package.
Let's keep in touch now! Please make sure to subscribe to our newsletter below, to receive your personal invitation code.

See: https://www.moneyisinthebot.com

And version 2.0 seems to be not that expensive also:

Quote:You need a fully automated SaaS (Software as a Service) bot solution for platforms like Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and others? Running on autopilot 24/7/365? Without any hardware/software installation? Without any connected smartphone/tablet? Starting at 299 Euro (ca. US$ 330) 170 Euro (ca. US$ 185) per month, per platform?

See: https://www.moneyisinthebot.com (scroll down)

So I wonder if anybody uses the previous version 1.0 already and may want to talk a little about it?

Or does anybody like to share an invitation code for version 2.0?

LetsSnapIt is a little too expensive for me to start - and Snapytics scares me and does not have enough features.

* English is not my native language, sorry
2019-11-30, 06:07 PM,
(2019-11-30, 12:57 PM)hani Wrote: Does anybody use the Snapchat bot MoneyIsInTheBot (version 1.0) already?

They announced the release of version 2.0 for Cyber Monday so December 2nd:

I am a user of the Snapchat bot module of MoneyIsInTheBot V 1.x. And I'm also on the waiting list to get access to another platform they offer bots for, but there are currently no slots left.

Quote:And version 2.0 seems to be not that expensive also:

Yes, 170 Euro is really cheap, considering the prices/features of the 2 other large Snapchat SaaS bots.

I have to say that I pay a little more, but at the time I ordered it (April 2019) there was no Cyber Monday offer.

Quote:So I wonder if anybody uses the previous version 1.0 already and may want to talk a little about it?

What do you want to know about it?

Quote:Or does anybody like to share an invitation code for version 2.0?

I don't have invitation codes for V 2.0, but what about talking directly to their team? You can find their Discord ID if you scroll down their homepage www.moneyisinthebot.com a little on the right side.

Best of luck for your Snapchat campaigns!
2019-12-01, 02:27 PM,
Yo! Thank you for your reply! :)

(2019-11-30, 06:07 PM)SnapchatPro Wrote: I am a user of the Snapchat bot module of MoneyIsInTheBot V 1.x. And I'm also on the waiting list to get access to another platform they offer bots for, but there are currently no slots left.

I would love to rent their Chaturbate bot. Could bring some interesting traffic to my Snapchat accounts.

Quote:What do you want to know about it?

A) Is there any way to scrape users, so friends of other Snapchat users?
B) ... to scrape other websites/apps and import lists of friends?
2019-12-03, 02:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-12-03, 02:53 PM by MoneyIsInTheBot.)
Hi,

my name is Lucas, sales manager at Money is in the Bot.

(2019-12-01, 02:27 PM)hani Wrote: A) Is there any way to scrape users, so friends of other Snapchat users?

Regarding A:

"Why don’t you offer a sort of Snapchat username scraper?

The  official  Snapchat  apps  for  iOS  and  Android  don’t  allow  the  request  of friends  of  3rd  party  Snapchat  accounts.  There  is  also  no  API  function  to request  them  directly  at  the  Snapchat  servers.  So  unlike  other  platforms  like TikTok we can’t offer a friend scraper module for Snapchat. We suggest you to  scrape other platforms (profiles of their users) regarding mentioned Snapchat usernames  instead.  We  also  may  consider  the  offer  to  obtain  lists  with  valid Snapchat users at some point."

Extracted from our first FAQ for MiitB/Snapchat V 2.0.

Regarding B:

This really depends on your niches you monetize at Snapchat and your audience (countries, ages, genders, interests). Most of our customers use the "adult dating" nice. I recommend to use platforms like TikTok, Tinder, Lovoo and others to scrape users at.

Please add us at Discord to have a talk about your special desires and a quick start: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310

Don't miss our "Cyber Monday 2019" V 2.0 release deal: Only 170 Euro (ca. US$ 185) - instead of 299 Euro (ca. US$ 330) - per month, plus setup fees. But only for a limited time, until the 9th of December 2019 (date of the incoming payment).
2019-12-04, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-12-04, 04:26 AM by DrKent.)
(2019-12-03, 02:50 PM)MoneyIsInTheBot Wrote: Hi,

my name is Lucas, sales manager at Money is in the Bot.

(2019-12-01, 02:27 PM)hani Wrote: A) Is there any way to scrape users, so friends of other Snapchat users?

Regarding A:

"Why don’t you offer a sort of Snapchat username scraper?

The  official  Snapchat  apps  for  iOS  and  Android  don’t  allow  the  request  of friends  of  3rd  party  Snapchat  accounts.  There  is  also  no  API  function  to request  them  directly  at  the  Snapchat  servers.  So  unlike  other  platforms  like TikTok we can’t offer a friend scraper module for Snapchat. We suggest you to  scrape other platforms (profiles of their users) regarding mentioned Snapchat usernames  instead.  We  also  may  consider  the  offer  to  obtain  lists  with  valid Snapchat users at some point."

Extracted from our first FAQ for MiitB/Snapchat V 2.0.

Regarding B:

This really depends on your niches you monetize at Snapchat and your audience (countries, ages, genders, interests). Most of our customers use the "adult dating" nice. I recommend to use platforms like TikTok, Tinder, Lovoo and others to scrape users at.

Please add us at Discord to have a talk about your special desires and a quick start: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310

Don't miss our "Cyber Monday 2019" V 2.0 release deal: Only 170 Euro (ca. US$ 185) - instead of 299 Euro (ca. US$ 330) - per month, plus setup fees. But only for a limited time, until the 9th of December 2019 (date of the incoming payment).

Is this a sales thread? Thanks

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2019-12-04, 12:19 PM,
(2019-12-04, 04:25 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 02:50 PM)MoneyIsInTheBot Wrote: Please add us at Discord to have a talk about your special desires and a quick start: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310

Is this a sales thread?  Thanks

@MoneyIsInTheBot

I would like to encourage you to create a separate sales thread, if you have further sales offers. Since this in an upgraded VIP member account already, there is no need for any paid upgrades.

Thank you for your understanding, and let the competition begin. ;-)

@DrKent

Thank you for the reports.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-12-10, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-12-10, 06:08 AM by silenthq.)
(2019-12-03, 02:50 PM)MoneyIsInTheBot Wrote: Please add us at Discord to have a talk about your special desires and a quick start: MoneyIsInTheBot#3310

Tried messaging them on Discord but I got the following message:

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

EDIT: Lucas accepted my connection request on Discord. Now, I'm just waiting for his response to my pre-sales questions.
2019-12-10, 02:01 PM,
(2019-12-10, 01:42 AM)silenthq Wrote:

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

EDIT: Lucas accepted my connection request on Discord. Now, I'm just waiting for his response to my pre-sales questions.

We're located at the Netherlands and Italy, so at Europe. The timezone is UTC+1/GMT+1. We currently offer Discord conversations (pre-sales talk) during the regular European daytime business hours only. The support (after-sales) can be optionally expanded and upgraded.

You won't be able to message Discord users directly before they accepted your requests, if you're not members of the same Discord channel.

Anyways we answered all your questions 15 minutes ago already.

Thank you for your interest in our products.
2019-12-11, 02:46 PM,
Is there a free trial? Can you please message me

(2019-12-10, 02:01 PM)MoneyIsInTheBot Wrote:
(2019-12-10, 01:42 AM)silenthq Wrote:

EDIT:  Lucas accepted my connection request on Discord.  Now, I'm just waiting for his response to my pre-sales questions.

We're located at the Netherlands and Italy, so at Europe. The timezone is UTC+1/GMT+1. We currently offer Discord conversations (pre-sales talk) during the regular European daytime business hours only. The support (after-sales) can be optionally expanded and upgraded.

You won't be able to message Discord users directly before they accepted your requests, if you're not members of the same Discord channel.

Anyways we answered all your questions 15 minutes ago already.

Thank you for your interest in our products.
2019-12-11, 06:37 PM,
(2019-12-11, 02:46 PM)Skinnerrrreer Wrote: Is there a free trial? Can you please message me

I think we already replied you at Discord. :-)