CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Bot
2020-04-14, 10:32 AM,
Hey admin,

I was wondering what happened to snapchat bot? I just started snapchat traffic method and was looking for a bot to focus of other aspects of traffic, I was wondering maybe I could use your bot for few days? or you open a new contest for using that bot?

I want to open a case study on this. Please let me know if you can help me out with the bot.
2020-04-14, 10:53 AM,
(2020-04-14, 10:32 AM)SecludedOne Wrote: Hey admin,

I was wondering what happened to snapchat bot? I just started snapchat traffic method and was looking for a bot to focus of other aspects of traffic, I was wondering maybe I could use your bot for few days? or you open a new contest for using that bot?

I want to open a case study on this. Please let me know if you can help me out with the bot.

You can buy it for 1 Month and use it :)
2020-04-14, 10:58 AM,
(2020-04-14, 10:53 AM)kueras Wrote:

Cannot buy it bro. They said only if I am able to spend 700-800$ per month on the bot then I should contact the sales team. I cannot spend that much, that's why I am here asking admin for this.
2020-04-14, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-04-14, 11:00 AM by kueras.)
(2020-04-14, 10:58 AM)SecludedOne Wrote:

Cannot buy it bro. They said only if I am able to spend 700-800$ per month on the bot then I should contact the sales team. I cannot spend that much, that's why I am here asking admin for this.

I doubt he is going to give you the bot for free lol ... There is no reason to do such thing.. Many people would ask then
2020-04-14, 11:29 AM,
(2020-04-14, 10:58 AM)SecludedOne Wrote: Cannot buy it bro. They said only if I am able to spend 700-800$ per month on the bot then I should contact the sales team. I cannot spend that much, that's why I am here asking admin for this.

Who said this?

Maybe you just don't need the full service package with all available modules in the beginning. There is a small Snapchat SaaS bot around for 170,00 Euro (299,00 Euro) monthly also.

- Small bot: Money Is in the Bot - Discord MoneyIsInTheBot#3310 - info@moneyisinthebot.com - www.moneyisinthebot.com
- Large bot: Let's Snap it! - Discord LetsSnapIt#0348
- Medium bot: Snaplytics (out of business)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-04-14, 12:34 PM,
(2020-04-14, 11:00 AM)kueras Wrote:

I doubt he is going to give you the bot for free lol ... There is no reason to do such thing.. Many people would ask then

Nothing to lol here, I wasn't asking it for free, since he opened the contest, he has contacts, I want those contacts, maybe a coupon as well. Again as I said, nothing to lol, nothing was being asked for free, and as you laughed out loud, I can imagine your contribution towards helping beginners. I am offended.
2020-04-14, 01:37 PM,
(2020-04-14, 12:34 PM)SecludedOne Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 11:00 AM)kueras Wrote:

Nothing to lol here, I wasn't asking it for free, since he opened the contest, he has contacts, I want those contacts, maybe a coupon as well. Again as I said, nothing to lol, nothing was being asked for free, and as you laughed out loud, I can imagine your contribution towards helping beginners. I am offended.

You said you are in the Cpa Game for over 5 Years and you made alot of Money ... So i dont think you are Beginner... Sorry but i cant understand when People do this for years they need to ask such questions...
2020-04-14, 02:53 PM,
(2020-04-14, 12:34 PM)SecludedOne Wrote: since he opened the contest, he has contacts, I want those contacts, maybe a coupon as well.

You're talking about me, the dumb Charlie? ;-)

Well, of course I have "contacts", since I'm the original reverse engineer and coder of "Let's Snap it!" since December 2017. ;-) But the external distribution company can't hand out such a massive product for free, where regular customers do still generate hundreds to thousands US$ per day only.

Regarding the contest: The CEO of the CPAElites owner company has some family issues with Corona (the pandemy, not the beer). So everything is a little bit slowed down currently. So I recommend to follow the announcement thread, something will happen for sure, but it's unknown when.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)