Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat Adult Traffic [split]
2020-02-15, 03:37 AM,
(2020-01-21, 01:45 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: Snapchat "Friend Adder" bot limits

During the first 3 weeks of the year 2020 people asked me constantly: "How many friends can I add per day wity a Snapchat Friend Adder bot like Let's Snap it!?"

Until the middle of December 2019 it was possible to add tens of thousands friends per day. So you were able to import a freshly created Snapchat account with 0 friends into the bot, upload a bulk file with 5.000 to 6.000 usernames, start the "Friend Adder" process and watch this Snapchat account growing from 0 to almost 6.000 friends during 10 to 12 hours. Until mid of December 2019!

Due to the massive Snapchat spam attacks, caused by the known thread at another forum, Snapchat had to raise their security limitations. People tried to add 15 users manually by using their physical smartphone, and they experienced Snapchat account "locks" or even total account "bans". If people tried to repeat this process with too many Snapchat accounts and the same smartphone, they even experienced complete "device bans". So they were unable to use this smartphone for any Snapchat activity.

As of the 21st of January 2020 I can confirm that it's still possible to add thousands of friends per Snapchat account per day. The actual amount of friends is something between 1.500 and 3.000 friends per day and Snapchat account, to stay on the safe side.

Notice: I don't talk about the manual friend adding process with a physical smartphone, but instead about a classic "Friend Adder" module running 24/7 on autopilot for you in the background of a Snapchat SaaS bot, e. g. Let's Snap it!

But you have to follow certain guidelines to achieve this ...

(Paid CPAElites membership upgrade to "VIP Legends" required to access this content.)

I'd love to be able to do this. I have been struggling with traffic to my offers. My current focus is on adult. How is this possible? Thank you.
2020-02-15, 09:40 AM,
(2020-02-15, 03:37 AM)SmaiTawi Wrote: I'd love to be able to do this. I have been struggling with traffic to my offers. My current focus is on adult. How is this possible? Thank you.

What works best as of February 2020:

Use a Snapchat SaaS bot and the combination of a "Friend Adder" module (bulk add friends), "Auto-Accept" module (accept users that added your accounts) and "Welcome Snaps" (send Snaps incl. links to recently added friends automatically).

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-15, 04:53 PM,
(2020-02-15, 09:40 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 03:37 AM)SmaiTawi Wrote: I'd love to be able to do this. I have been struggling with traffic to my offers. My current focus is on adult. How is this possible? Thank you.

Use a Snapchat SaaS bot and the combination of a "Friend Adder" module (bulk add friends), "Auto-Accept" module (accept users that added your accounts) and "Welcome Snaps" (send Snaps incl. links to recently added friends automatically).

Thanks. So please how do I get all this?
2020-02-15, 05:00 PM,
(2020-02-15, 04:53 PM)SmaiTawi Wrote:

- Lets's Snap it! - Discord of the distribution company: LetsSnapIt#0348
- This list: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapcha...#pid716069

2020-02-19, 03:29 AM,
(2020-02-15, 05:00 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 04:53 PM)SmaiTawi Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 09:40 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: [quote='SmaiTawi' pid='717180' dateline='1581727027']
I'd love to be able to do this. I have been struggling with traffic to my offers. My current focus is on adult. How is this possible? Thank you.

- Lets's Snap it! - Discord of the distribution company: LetsSnapIt#0348

Thank you for your response! I will love to contact you personally though it seems but not been able to do that now for some reason. I will appreciate your contact in PM whichever way you can be of help. Thanks.
2020-04-26, 01:30 AM,

How the 'Friend Adder' feature works? I mean can we target spesific location or spesific gender? Cuz as i know moneyisinthebot hasn't feature like that
2020-04-26, 12:14 PM,
(2020-04-26, 01:30 AM)justhanging Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 09:40 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: What works best as of February 2020:

How the 'Friend Adder' feature works? I mean can we target spesific location or spesific gender?

I can't reveal how the "Friend Adder" module of Let's Snap it! works, especially since we found again methods to bypass certain Snapchat server limitations (caused by the large spam thread at a known forum). Maybe for 500.000 Euro I would. ;-)

The Snapchat apps (iOS, Android) don't allow to search friends by gender, age, interests. So it's officially not possible to scrape users by these criteria.

Quote:Cuz as i know moneyisinthebot hasn't feature like that

I don't want to comment anything regarding competing companies, in this case also clearly copy cats. But you are invited to talk to @MoneyIsInTheBot about that.

2020-04-26, 12:22 PM,
(2020-04-26, 12:14 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

How the 'Friend Adder' feature works? I mean can we target spesific location or spesific gender?

I can't reveal how the "Friend Adder" module of Let's Snap it! works, especially since we found again methods to bypass certain Snapchat server limitations (caused by the large spam thread at a known forum). Maybe for 500.000 Euro I would. ;-)

The Snapchat apps (iOS, Android) don't allow to search friends by gender, age, interests. So it's officially not possible to scrape users by these criteria.

Quote:Cuz as i know moneyisinthebot hasn't feature like that

I don't want to comment anything regarding competing companies, in this case also clearly copy cats. But you are invited to talk to @MoneyIsInTheBot about that.

Im wondering when i buy one of them these bot, do i need any other traffic sources? I cant get enogh traffic for my snapchat accs :) And i cant contact with letssnapit too
2020-04-26, 12:46 PM,
(2020-04-26, 12:22 PM)justhanging Wrote: Im wondering when i buy one of them these bot, do i need any other traffic sources? I cant get enogh traffic for my snapchat accs :) And i cant contact with letssnapit too

It's always a good strategy to use external traffic sources, e. g. by spreading your Snapchat account names at other platforms and using the modules "Auto-Accept" and "Welcome Snaps", as written above.

Regarding Let's Snap it! - You added the distribution company at Discord LetsSnapIt#0348 already?

@RealLetsSnapIt

2020-04-26, 08:31 PM,

How the 'Friend Adder' feature works? I mean can we target spesific location or spesific gender? Cuz as i know moneyisinthebot hasn't feature like that

@justhanging

I guess somebody from our team already explained to you at Discord 6 days ago that it's nearly impossible to target Snapchat users by their gender and the reasons why.

We wrote this at our official PDF document:

Why don’t you offer a sort of Snapchat username scraper?

The official Snapchat apps for iOS and Android don’t allow the request of friends of 3rd party Snapchat accounts. There is also no API function to request them directly at the Snapchat servers. So unlike other platforms like TikTok we can’t offer a friend scraper module for Snapchat at the moment. But this may change later in 2020. We suggest you to scrape other platforms (profiles of their users) regarding mentioned Snapchat usernames instead. We also may consider the offer to obtain lists with valid Snapchat users at some point.

Written at: https://www.moneyisinthebot.com/document...200411.pdf

But you could scrape Snapchat users and let some virtual assistants select female/male users for you manually.

Users could theoretically be scraped depending on their country and city. We already ran some tests about this feature. But it's a little too early to release this module.

To the moderators: There is a pending sales thread about our limited 170,00 Euro (instead of 299,00 Euro) product at CPAElites. We're waiting for the approval.