CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Snapchat A lot Snapchat traffic not converting
2020-03-05, 12:26 AM,
Hi again! This is like my fourth post about this , maybe in this one someone reply :)
I got a lot snapchat traffic 9k+ unique click from tier 1 but they only click & click , no leads
I have tried a lot of smartlink from different nertwork and direct offer but same result , any help to make the traffic convert
Adds come from different social media(Instagram, Twitter , tinder etc)
2020-03-05, 12:30 AM,
(2020-03-05, 12:26 AM)Rauldd Wrote: I have tried a lot of smartlink from different nertwork and direct offer but same result , any help to make the traffic convert

As written before at several threads: You should never use smartlinks or direct offer links at Snapchat.

Create a useful landing page with free preview content, register a HQ domain with a common TLD (www.domain.com), use this domain at your "Swipe Up" links (story posts, Snaps), and avoid any automated redirects.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-03-05, 12:51 AM,
Quote:
(2020-03-05, 12:30 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2020-03-05, 12:26 AM)Rauldd Wrote: I have tried a lot of smartlink from different nertwork and direct offer but same result , any help to make the traffic convert

As written before at several threads: You should never use smartlinks or direct offer links at Snapchat.

Create a useful landing page with free preview content, register a HQ domain with a common TLD (www.domain.com), use this domain at your "Swipe Up" links (story posts, Snaps), and avoid any automated redirects.
Thanks , I’ll buy some domain and make landing page to test if it works !
And about automatic redirection to the offers , why shouldn’t use direct offers to the swipe up?
2020-03-05, 12:58 AM,
(2020-03-05, 12:51 AM)Rauldd Wrote: Thanks , I’ll buy some domain and make landing page to test if it works !
And about automatic redirection to the offers , why shouldn’t use direct offers to the swipe up?

You should start with one (!) domain to test things out first.

Regarding the redirects: Your Snapchat users are forced to use the internal Snapchat browser, and it's full of filters, limitations and spam detection methods.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)