Slashers journey Seo with ppd
2014-04-17, 02:58 AM,
As you see, I know not much about IM. So this journey will be doing the journey and asking the question's where I do not know. So if someone here knows what i am asking onthis or that just reply while the journey continues.

So first thing is to find a niche. So i will try clickbank market place to find 2niches to use with seo. If you know other places to get niches suggest me.

The tools i have for seo or the tools i have is market samurai, wicked article creator and Senuke Xcr.

Will return again to see the reply i will get though just recently got the tools and don't know how to use them.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 02:55 PM) 
2014-04-17, 03:07 AM,
Wish you all the best in your journey! Keep us updated. :)
Also I'm kinda interested in buying soon WAC, but not very sure...
2014-04-17, 03:53 AM,
all the best ! keep it update this
2014-04-17, 08:14 PM,
So first thing is to find a niche. I have market samurai 40 days extended trial. It's latest version. So I am trying to get the results on keyword planner. The one on market samurai. The only thing is the keyword planner is not bringing up anything. I've been stuck on that part. I don't know if market samurai is having issues here. Now what do i do about these?
2014-04-17, 09:17 PM,
Have you added an account for market samurai to use to search the keyword planner with. This should be under File > Settings > Accounts.
2014-04-18, 04:03 PM,
I already did that. Found a niche. I made a unique article on it. USed the picture blogger landing page now ido i have to optimise the images and youtube videos having the article and only use h1 tags, then submit a sitemap, and robot.txt on blogger will these index it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 28 1,525 4 hours ago
Last Post: sniping
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,494 5 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,531 Today, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 475 Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 833 Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top