Simple SEO Ranking Question
2015-12-30, 11:11 AM,
Whatsup, guys.

I'm wondering, which of the following is the most important in ranking pages on sites like Facebook, Google Docs, etc (assuming there's good onpage SEO):

-Social bookmarks
-High PR Web 2.0 backlinks
-High PR Profile backlinks
-EDU backlinks
-Social signals

Also, which is the most important for ranking YouTube videos (again, assuming proper ranking techniques have been implemented)

Lastly, for local business websites

Post below

Thanks
2015-12-30, 04:29 PM,
It Doesnt works like that, just try to get any kind of backlinks with low obl and good metrics
2015-12-30, 07:10 PM,
What you really want to know is a good ranking strategy that already works.
If you look in the legends section you might find your answer.
2015-12-30, 07:26 PM,
(2015-12-30, 11:11 AM)GOAT Wrote: Whatsup, guys.

I'm wondering, which of the following is the most important in ranking pages on sites like Facebook, Google Docs, etc (assuming there's good onpage SEO):

-Social bookmarks
-High PR Web 2.0 backlinks
-High PR Profile backlinks
-EDU backlinks
-Social signals

Also, which is the most important for ranking YouTube videos (again, assuming proper ranking techniques have been implemented)

Lastly, for local business websites

Post below

Thanks

1 Good kw
2 Proper on-page optimization (silo, proper sitemap etc)
3 Good backlinks + social signals + 301 redirection.
That's all what you need. But of course if you have kw from google keyword planner then this is just waste of time. I shared on Discussing competing forums is against the rules. Please report this post / thread now. exclusive blueprint about how to find gem kw's with low competition or even zero competition. Already using my own blueprint and it's working great. Like i get buyer keyword within 30 min and after proper optimization on top of google without any hard work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 9 188 Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Last Post: PVAAccounts
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 226 Yesterday, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Clone website Stealing My Ranking runzun 12 1,075 2017-10-14, 07:28 AM
Last Post: matheenn
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,297 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 3,789 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top