Silverio is here!
2014-10-07, 08:03 PM,
Hello everyone.

It's my first time here as a member and I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a young adult (but I think I'm old already) from Portugal (you may know Portugal because of the famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo or you don't know Portugal at all).

I've been in the Internet Marketing world for some time, but I never made 'good' money like some of you did, the main reason is that I never had a mentor, neither someone to change thoughts with me.

The first time I made money was on PTC's websites and after a long time wasting my time I started with Adsense and other networks, but still I didn't made much, this time I can blame my knowledge, I have no idea how to get traffic, real traffic.

So I'll be searching for some information regarding traffic, but without speeding too much money (I have time, too much time, at least for now).

Just to clarify, we (in Portugal) speak Portuguese not Spanish ;)

Have a good day, and never give up!
2014-10-07, 11:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-08, 01:02 AM by isoz.)
Welcome, no need to give them an history lesson, if they only know Portugal by Cristiano Ronaldo then let them live in ignorance. Portugal is the oldest country in Europe, we made the caravel that originated the galleon along with many other nautical orientation tools, we discovered Brazil, we were given Macau as a gift from China so on and so forth, we held the first and longest global empire. In the modern times we were the first country to decriminalize drugs. In portugal the majority of people speak at least 2 languages with the average being 3 languages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Empire

// Se quiseres que add no skype manda pm
2014-10-08, 12:09 AM,
Hi, welcome to new family.
I hope we will earn like legends.

" :: Mark My Words :: "
2014-10-08, 12:18 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, Nice and long introduction!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-10-08, 12:44 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, É bom ver Portugueses :)

Regards,
Tiago
2014-10-08, 05:11 AM,
(2014-10-07, 11:31 PM)isoz Wrote: Welcome, no need to give them an history lesson, if they only know Portugal by Cristiano Ronaldo then let them live in ignorance. Portugal is the oldest country in Europe, we made the caravel that originated the galleon along with many other nautical orientation tools, we discovered Brazil, we were given Macau as a gift from China so on and so forth, we held the first and longest global empire. In the modern times we were the first country to decriminalize drugs. In portugal the majority of people speak at least 2 languages with the average being 3 languages.

/wiki/Portuguese_Empire

// Se quiseres que add no skype manda pm

Amen brother!

It's good to know that I'm not alone around here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll try to be active and bring good content.

Btw, não posso enviar PM's, manda-me tu uma.
2014-10-08, 02:31 PM,
(2014-10-07, 08:03 PM)Silveiro Wrote: Hello everyone.

I'm a young adult (but I think I'm old already) from Portugal (you may know Portugal because of the famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo or you don't know Portugal at all).

I've been in the Internet Marketing world for some time, but I never made 'good' money like some of you did, the main reason is that I never had a mentor, neither someone to change thoughts with me.

The first time I made money was on PTC's websites and after a long time wasting my time I started with Adsense and other networks, but still I didn't made much, this time I can blame my knowledge, I have no idea how to get traffic, real traffic.

So I'll be searching for some information regarding traffic, but without speeding too much money (I have time, too much time, at least for now).

Welcome, my wife's sisters boyfriend never shuts up about how much he loves Portugal, I forget the part in Portugal where his mother and father owns a place but from what I hear it's lovely. We have been invited to stay there too. I hope you enjoy CPA Elites anyway.
2014-10-08, 11:07 PM,
(2014-10-08, 02:31 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-10-07, 08:03 PM)Silveiro Wrote: Hello everyone.

Welcome, my wife's sisters boyfriend never shuts up about how much he loves Portugal, I forget the part in Portugal where his mother and father owns a place but from what I hear it's lovely. We have been invited to stay there too. I hope you enjoy CPA Elites anyway.

What a small world! Well we still have too much unemployment but it's getting better.

Let me know if you ever give us a visit I wouldn't mind give you a tour.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-10-09 12:22 PM) 
2014-10-09, 12:28 AM,
Welcome to elites Silveiro, glad to have you here.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top