Significant drop of EPC. I need help!
2014-12-09, 10:32 AM,
Hi mates, i joined CPA industry couple of months ago. I've learned a lot about CPA and SEO and finally started to make few bucks.
I was satisfied with my EPC (average EPC based on network calculations) till last week.
Seems like getting more traffic did not help to me.
I ranked a site on a first page for keyword that have 90 000 searches per month and of course i was expecting some earnings but the truth is im getting like 5 leads daily which is pretty fked up. I have more then 40% drop of EPC from the last week.
Getting like 50 US clicks and 0 conversions. Pretty frustrating, right?
So, what might be the problem?
1. Does network or advertiser scrub or Have Offer Problems? like insane? (I would personally blame advertisers). Most of them are shady mofos.
2. Is it just a bad week?
3. Did some of you had really bad week and after a while keep back on track with the same EPC you had before?
I understand the variance in this thing, but this is highly unlikely to happen.
Please let's discuss about what might be the problem, and please don't post crap like : dude it's your landing page (based on earnings and EPC last month my LP was pretty good). Keyword targeting is also fine.
2014-12-09, 12:27 PM,
Hang on buddy it happens but if this continues to happen check which offers are you getting clicks with no conversion, disable them for that widget and test if it works, if it is not working then your niche and offer may have problem. You have to keep on testing.
2014-12-09, 09:12 PM,
I've done that, i have problem only with US offers... besides US, other offers are just fine. I disable more then 70% of US offers simply because most of them are pure crap.
BTW how do you guys optimize the offers? Is it normal to disable 70% of US offers.
Also i have doubts should i change the network or not. Many people here are using that network here but for me it's not that good. I doubt they scrub but their advertisers scrub for sure.
2014-12-09, 09:22 PM,
(2014-12-09, 09:12 PM)temp55 Wrote: I've done that, i have problem only with US offers... besides US, other offers are just fine. I disable more then 70% of US offers simply because most of them are pure crap.
BTW how do you guys optimize the offers? Is it normal to disable 70% of US offers.
Also i have doubts should i change the network or not. Many people here are using that network here but for me it's not that good. I doubt they scrub but their advertisers scrub for sure.

Wow 70 % is high I think that is not common it is because of your LP or niche bro. You are the one running your niche you should know it
2014-12-09, 09:23 PM,
You'r not the only one, I have problems.
USA converting soo damn bad.
2014-12-09, 09:34 PM,
(2014-12-09, 09:22 PM)neverstop Wrote:
(2014-12-09, 09:12 PM)temp55 Wrote: I've done that, i have problem only with US offers... besides US, other offers are just fine. I disable more then 70% of US offers simply because most of them are pure crap.

Wow 70 % is high I think that is not common it is because of your LP or niche bro. You are the one running your niche you should know it

The thing i don't understand is:
How one niche can be perfectly converting in the last 2 months and now from nowhere became saturated or how my landing page was really good 2 weeks ago and now it sucks. I don't think it's niche or LP problem... might be advertisers problem since they scrub like insane.It's a real shame because no one gives a fk from the network i work for.
Do you think i should change the network and see how it goes on some other networks too.
What do you think about adworkmedia or cpalead?
2014-12-09, 09:40 PM,
(2014-12-09, 09:34 PM)temp55 Wrote:

How one niche can be perfectly converting in the last 2 months and now from nowhere became saturated or how my landing page was really good 2 weeks ago and now it sucks. I don't think it's niche or LP problem... might be advertisers problem since they scrub like insane.It's a real shame because no one gives a fk from the network i work for.
Do you think i should change the network and see how it goes on some other networks too.

The networks are trusted and for me both are very good. Well it may be the advertisers. Again no one knows what the real problem is. You can contact your account manager they can help you.
Latest Thanks - View all

temp55(2014-12-09 09:43 PM) 
2014-12-09, 09:44 PM,
(2014-12-09, 09:40 PM)neverstop Wrote:
(2014-12-09, 09:34 PM)temp55 Wrote:

The networks are trusted and for me both are very good. Well it may be the advertisers. Again no one knows what the real problem is. You can contact your account manager they can help you.
Tnx a lot for suggestion will def. try one of these. Hope they are decent.
2014-12-09, 10:13 PM,
You should try and talk to your Affiliate Manager, but this is just the reality of affiliate marketing. You have to constantly adapt and evolve because of how quickly things change. There can be a number of variables as to why your success with an offer seemingly plummets but it's important to stay positive, find out why, and learn from the experience.
Latest Thanks - View all

temp55(2014-12-09 10:27 PM) 

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-12-09, 10:16 PM,
It happens. I promote diet offers for Maxbounty. ($60 payouts) and somedays I can get 0 conversions then the next get 5 conversions and make $300 that day, with exactly the same amount of Traffic. It just happens, nothing you can really do about it except increase traffic and hope to get more stable earnings but earnings can still fluctuate massively.

Work hard, Play Hard!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does your traffic get the best EPC? krmr 2 195 2017-10-31, 06:32 PM
Last Post: COBNET
  Conversion rate drop accross all cpa networks?!? pipskok 3 359 2017-03-20, 10:16 AM
Last Post: AceOfKnaves
  What is EPC for Clash Royale Hack? Earner54 4 397 2017-03-12, 02:29 PM
Last Post: gabilaza
  Which priority gives high EPC on ogads? Speed23 4 404 2017-02-22, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Raeynes
  How much is $1 EPC? nudes 9 446 2016-12-26, 12:06 PM
Last Post: trafficbeast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top